c'range vs. pch

chsyaifan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one's done it this year but Pickett led for most of the first half in the 1st meeting and only lost by 2 points in the 2nd half in the 2nd game against the starters at Clarkrange...but no one's done it yet! But, Clarkrange really didn't play well against Gordonsville, so you never know! I do know the Lady Bobcats will play tough and our fans couldn't be any prouder! This is a great Clarkrange team with a Hall of Fame coach...I appreciated how most of the Clarkrange fans clapped for Pickett Co. against Jackson Co. Good luck in the Substate Lady Buffaloes...and Saturday is going to be a beautiful day and wouldn't you enjoy a drive to Chattanooga? Aren't you tired of home substate games? Have a great game both teams and a safe one! Lets have an all 7A state final again this year!

PCHS is playing good right now and they seem to be coming together at the right time, but in 3 meetings the avg margin of victory is 23 points for CHS. A lot of teams play with CHS for a qtr or maybe even a half, but it is a four qtr game and no one has been able to beat them for four qtrs. I just feel like CHS will be to much for PCHS, but I believe they will both advance to the state tournament.

PCHS is playing good right now and they seem to be coming together at the right time, but in 3 meetings the avg margin of victory is 23 points for CHS. A lot of teams play with CHS for a qtr or maybe even a half, but it is a four qtr game and no one has been able to beat them for four qtrs. I just feel like CHS will be to much for PCHS, but I believe they will both advance to the state tournament.

I agree wholeheartedly...but Jackson Co. also beat Pickett Co. by 22 and 21 points...but then Jackson Co. was not equal to Clarkrange either this year. I think in the past the Pickett teams went into games against Clarkrange not believing they could win. This time I think they will have a much different attitude. There is no question that Clarkrange has strength at every position and their second team would easily beat most teams.

I agree wholeheartedly...but Jackson Co. also beat Pickett Co. by 22 and 21 points...but then Jackson Co. was not equal to Clarkrange either this year. I think in the past the Pickett teams went into games against Clarkrange not believing they could win. This time I think they will have a much different attitude. There is no question that Clarkrange has strength at every position and their second team would easily beat most teams.

I will say this Coach Smith has the girls believing. It appears they are playing pretty loose right now. They have that what do we have to lose attitude and that can be pretty dangerous for anyone playing them. It is the beauty of being the underdog all of the pressure is on someone else. However, when the bobcats beat JCHS that took Lamar and the lady buffaloes focus to a new level. I think both teams will play with great effort, but in the end CHS prevails.

No one's done it this year but Pickett led for most of the first half in the 1st meeting and only lost by 2 points in the 2nd half in the 2nd game against the starters at Clarkrange...but no one's done it yet! But, Clarkrange really didn't play well against Gordonsville, so you never know! I do know the Lady Bobcats will play tough and our fans couldn't be any prouder! This is a great Clarkrange team with a Hall of Fame coach...I appreciated how most of the Clarkrange fans clapped for Pickett Co. against Jackson Co. Good luck in the Substate Lady Buffaloes...and Saturday is going to be a beautiful day and wouldn't you enjoy a drive to Chattanooga? Aren't you tired of home substate games? Have a great game both teams and a safe one! Lets have an all 7A state final again this year!

Only lost by 2 points in the second game???? What year are you talking about???

Great game by Phillips and Clarkrange..35-0...good job Lady Buffaloes! Let's get to Murfreesboro!

Pickett Co. did not play good tonight, but Clarkrange's defense was great.

I have the same regards to White of Pickett Co. I hope she is ok. Keep us posted on how she is....she is an outstanding player and leader.

I hope to see Pickett Co. in Murfreesboro. They have a good shot, but CSAS is hungry to prove themselves and licking their chops at the opportunity to knock off one of our teams.