Joe Jackson (best guard in Tn)

nebuntyn

The Joe Jackson show finished off Memphis Central last night...... This is what sets Joe Jackson apart, the basketball court belongs to him, and he feels that you can't stop him. You have a lot of good basketball players, but some just don't have the heart this kid has. He is the best guard in the state by far.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Joe Jackson show finished off Memphis Central last night...... This is what sets Joe Jackson apart, the basketball court belongs to him, and he feels that you can't stop him. You have a lot of good basketball players, but some just don't have the heart this kid has. He is the best guard in the state by far.

Not saying you are wrong, because I have not seen him play, but John Jenkins from Station Camp is the best guard I have seen in high school basketball. He is averaging 42 points a game and led his team to the District championship and the Region semis all by himself. Again, not saying you are wrong. I would love to see Jackson play and compare the two. Where is Jackson going to school?

Not saying you are wrong, because I have not seen him play, but John Jenkins from Station Camp is the best guard I have seen in high school basketball. He is averaging 42 points a game and led his team to the District championship and the Region semis all by himself. Again, not saying you are wrong. I would love to see Jackson play and compare the two. Where is Jackson going to school?

Joe Jackson is a junior who is ranked 15th on the 2010 rivals list. He averages about 27 ppg for White Station and is getting recruited by everyone. Last year he led his to team the championship game in the boro...the absolute truth

Joe Jackson is a junior who is ranked 15th on the 2010 rivals list. He averages about 27 ppg for White Station and is getting recruited by everyone. Last year he led his to team the championship game in the boro...the absolute truth

Sounds like a stud player. Like I said, would love to see him play.

I totally agree. I have never seen such a young, dominant guard in my life. You will be hearing his name on ESPN one of these days.

Has anyone saw both Jackson and Jenkins play so as to give a comparison? I've only saw Jenkins and would be greatly surprised if there was a better guard in the state. But hey, I have been wrong once or twice in my lifetime. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Has anyone saw both Jackson and Jenkins play so as to give a comparison? I've only saw Jenkins and would be greatly surprised if there was a better guard in the state. But hey, I have been wrong once or twice in my lifetime. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hooplove I'm like you I have only seen Jackson and read about Jenkins and saw youtube highlights. You can't really argue with 42 ppg but if their is anyone who is comparable to Jenkins it would be Jackson. I'm not saying who's better but it seems their games are remotely different. Jenkins is more of the shooter, but Jackson is flat out outstanding off the dribble.