Division II AA

fiftyfifty

GPS has won 5 titles and 2 runner-ups in the past 11 years. They have put you out or to the losers bracket the last four years. They are always strong. Don't worry though you will make it back to the Boro. I think this years state will look alot like it has been in the past with the possible exception of BCS. I think they probably lost too much off last years team to return. You have a tough week coming up. Goodpasture and Ravenwood (twice), Riverdale, Beech, and Ooltewah. Playing well against those teams will give you an idea if you will be able to hang with GPS this year.

Who does GPS play this weekend? Are they in a competitive tournament? (key word - competitive) It would also be interesting to see how they do if, that is, they are playing anyone. Who is BCS?! I would expect Baylor to be at State this year.

I don't have a clue where or who GPS playing this weekend, nor do I care. I was just stating history. GPS has a great history. I would imagine that parents send their kids there just for softball. BCS is Briarcrest, which lost a lot both defensively and offensively. The DII AA division is not that hard to figure out. From the East/Middle GPS will make it and St. Benedict from the West. Baylor has a much better than average chance of making it to the big show, especially since St. Benedict is the only consistent team from the west.