NEW! Mean Jean debuts new Class AA Poll

meanjean

I SEE YOU HAVE COME TO YOUR SENSES AND KNOW THAT WE WILL WIN FRIDAY. I REALLY DON'T THINK IT WILL BE THAT CLOSE BUT AT LEAST YOU PICKED US. MEAN JEAN WILL I GET TO SEE YOU AT THE FAIRVIEW GAME THIS YEAR. FINALLY SOMEONE ON THIS SITE HAS AT LAST REALIZED THAT WE ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH. WE WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN AND THERE WILL SURE BE SOME DISAPPPOINTED FANS FRIDAY. REMIND EVERYONE THAT WE WILL WIN THE BATTLE OF THE BANDS ALSO FRIDAY NIGHT. WE ALSO HAVE THE BEST CHEERLEADING SQUAD IN THE REGION. A TOTAL VICTORY FOR THE TRIBE THIS WEEK.

:):):)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MeanJean:

Why limit your commentary and insight to 2A? Do you realize that this decision has probably eliminated a majority of your audience/readers?

What was the real reason you dropped the other classifications and stopped the unification movement? You were bringing us all together, and now many of us have to read/monitor a classification that may not be relevant to our interests.

MeanJean, unite us! Expand your views once again to all of Tennessee football.

I found a BIG mistake on your poll mean....you have Houston county 38 and Waverly 19 and in two weeks they play...That is a 29 point spread and is wrong...Houston county opened with a well talented #14humbolt(but better than that) team and only lost 12-3(without 3 starters including starting qb and the other 2 are 2-way starters)Which all should playing in the waverly game and waverly opened with a young (future talent ) #34camenden team and won 21-0.Atleast Houston colunt should be over Camenden..Well it really wont matter its just a good way to fire people up..But please after they do beat waverly is that going to get them a top 20 rating??Not saying that they're looking past East but will 2 wins straight crack the top 20??ITs not a Mistake yet but im telling you it will be ive seen them both paly and i know it will be!!(29 point spread is alot of points)

:):)

Posted by StanTrott:

MeanJean:

Why limit your commentary and insight to 2A? Do you realize that this decision has probably eliminated a majority of your audience/readers?

What was the real reason you dropped the other classifications and stopped the unification movement? You were bringing us all together, and now many of us have to read/monitor a classification that may not be relevant to our interests.

MeanJean, unite us! Expand your views once again to all of Tennessee football.

Stan the Man, your call has sent me once again thinking. I shall ponder this tremendously and make a decision this weekend. Thank you for your continued support. Do you live near Warren County? I have nineteen cousins there.

i think meanjean and sportsfan r related. neither one really knows ne thing bout football. but they sure do talk bout it alot. i will go ahead and make my pick for the region .LEWIS COUNTY will win the region . and waverly and fairview will b second and third and harpeth will give them both a run. but we will come out on top.

Posted by 1ad:

i think meanjean and sportsfan r related. neither one really knows ne thing bout football. but they sure do talk bout it alot. i will go ahead and make my pick for the region .LEWIS COUNTY will win the region . and waverly and fairview will b second and third and harpeth will give them both a run. but we will come out on top.

Sir, your pointed observation has proven you correcton on one count, I do not know "ne thing bout football".

Why do I even respond? My rapier with and vainglory have turned me into a gaffer years before my due date! Should I gesticulate with the swiftness of a prestidigitator? My perfunctory work goes sailing into the stratosphere with these youthful meglomaniacs who can do no better than flipant commentary done without the aid of a simple dose of proofreading. Ergo, I offer the visage of a fool when indeed I play the role of a charlatan. My anathema is simply a desire to be wanted, is that so wrong?

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!