Red Bank pitchers

catsbackr

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if Walden was going to be at Ooltewah where he is supposed to be? They would definitely make a run at state. I think they still can as long as they can score enough runs. As an "old Owl" I've got the Red Bank/Ooltewah games marked on my calendar.

Good to see you on here Catsbackr!

What if the queen had a SET, they would call her KING? What if Ridgeland had Napier, What if Ringgold had Covington, What if , wht if , what if.....holy cow!! There is no need for Red Bank, Soddy, or Central even playing a district schedule this season. The OWLS are so dang good, the others do not stand a chance. The 3 "lesser" teams will have to battle it out for 2nd.

I wasn't trying to start up that whole argument. I was just saying that I think Red Bank and Ooltewah will be a good matchup. I know it's not productive to compare hypothetical situations. So please don't interpret my post as stirring the pot.

What if the queen had a SET, they would call her KING? What if Ridgeland had Napier, What if Ringgold had Covington, What if , wht if , what if.....holy cow!! There is no need for Red Bank, Soddy, or Central even playing a district schedule this season. The OWLS are so dang good, the others do not stand a chance. The 3 "lesser" teams will have to battle it out for 2nd.

And also, I don't think it's a given the Owls will run away with the district. They should be the favorite though. I do believe they will be able to put runs on the board, but do they have a deep enough pitching staff to win those Monday-Tuesday district games against RB? They'll have to be strong both nights and the offense will need to produce.

I wasn't trying to start up that whole argument. I was just saying that I think Red Bank and Ooltewah will be a good matchup. I know it's not productive to compare hypothetical situations. So please don't interpret my post as stirring the pot.

And also, I don't think it's a given the Owls will run away with the district. They should be the favorite though. I do believe they will be able to put runs on the board, but do they have a deep enough pitching staff to win those Monday-Tuesday district games against RB? They'll have to be strong both nights and the offense will need to produce.

Fair enough...see you the 30th and 31st of March! Good-Luck!

What if Walden was going to be at Ooltewah where he is supposed to be? They would definitely make a run at state. I think they still can as long as they can score enough runs. As an "old Owl" I've got the Red Bank/Ooltewah games marked on my calendar.

Good to see you on here Catsbackr!

Thanks Kevin, I'm always lurking on here.

Red Bank/Ooltewah should be a SPECIAL matchup this year, as are most of the District games in 6AAA. I hope I get to SEE one of these matchups up close (I know you know what I mean).

Thanks Kevin, I'm always lurking on here.

Red Bank/Ooltewah should be a SPECIAL matchup this year, as are most of the District games in 6AAA. I hope I get to SEE one of these matchups up close (I know you know what I mean).

lurking.....OOOOOW, creepy! Just kidding, catsbackr.... you know I luv yoooou!

Congrats to Walden and Adkins....they are both awesome pitchers!!!!

I think you will be suprised at the pitching staff this year. I've been asking around and everyone who has seen the staff in action says they're very solid. I think between Baugh, Sheets, Mikel, Campbell, and Scoggins. They'll get the job done against Red Bank and the rest of the district. I also agree that they have a good shot at making it to state. Can't wait for monday. should be a good one.

What if chattanooga teams actually played some real competition......only team you have to worry about down there is Bradley....good tradition

Region 4 dominates Region 3

Where has Region 4 been in the last 5 years at the State.

State Finals AAA:

2004 - Farragut (R2) def. Bartlett (R7)

2005 - Houston (R8) def. Overton (R6)

2006 - Farragut def. Bartlett

2007 - Bartlett def. South Doyle (R2)

2008 - Farragut def. Bartlett

Region 4 may dominate Region 3, but it looks like Region 2 dominates AAA.