Elizabethton Wins Region!

krichunaka

I would love to see these two teams meet again for a state title, but they both have a tough game Saturday night. Elizabethton has been in the sub-state six of the last seven years, but to date only won in 2005. If both these District 1 powers were to reach the title game, I would want the Gold Ball in Elizabethton.....you all already have 4 of them! Go Cyclones!!!!!!!!

Yeah both teams will have their hands full, but if they are playing their best both have the potential to win. I would love for us to meet for the title game, however, I want US to bring the Gold Ball home. Not that I'm greedy, but can you ever have enough of them? lol Good luck to both teams. GO LADY REBELS. WE LOVE YOU!!!! GOD BLESS.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we both get there, I'll take it! Having been on the losing end of several games like last night, I know Rebel Nation is hurting. The trick is to let it go quickly, use it as motivation, and come out guns blazing on Saturday. Elizabethton has to come back down to earth and recapture the fire they had last night for Saturday. I am sure Gibbs and Seymour will be ready to play. Go District 1 !!!!!!!!!!

What's the old saying "What doesn't kill us will make us stronger". You are right, the Lady Rebels have to pick themselves up and brush the loss off and look forward to Saturday. I feel the girls have big enough hearts to "let it go" and go into Sub-State with "guns blazing". I'd say Coach Dugger will bring Elizabethton back down to earth fast from their win last night and won't have a problem doing it. Quoting coachh17 "Go District 1". God Bless.

I am here Coach17 and I know you miss me. Congrats to the Lady Cyclones but let's make a date for the State Championship in the Boro, if we make it there this old Lady Rebel will have to buy your meal. God Bless

Hey, the McMinn Central fans missed you last night and this morning coming over to our discussion thread about our game. Were you trying to remove that foot from your mouth??? Remember, you were talking trash about how South Greene was going to clean everyone's clock??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Good luck to both SG and Elizabethton - two very good teams! AA is loaded this year. By the way from here on out if you lose, it's over. Central has to play a mad Upperman team Saturday night, and that one could go either way.

Hey, the McMinn Central fans missed you last night and this morning coming over to our discussion thread about our game. Were you trying to remove that foot from your mouth??? Remember, you were talking trash about how South Greene was going to clean everyone's clock??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Good luck to both SG and Elizabethton - two very good teams! AA is loaded this year. By the way from here on out if you lose, it's over. Central has to play a mad Upperman team Saturday night, and that one could go either way.

everybody has to eat a little crow every once and a while, but what counts is how you digest it. LOL Good Luck Lady Rebels we still believe you have what it takes to bring it home!!!!!!!!

Congrats to both SG and EHS. It was the Lady Cyclones' turn. Gutsy win by the orange and black.

Neither team has a bargain saturday night as both Gibbs and Seymour are very good teams.

Seymour knows how to get to the Boro, and Gibbs has a veteran team who knows how to win on the road (at Loudon in the regional quarters and at Fulton in the regional semis).

If both teams play like they did last night, I see District 1AA with two teams in Murfreesboro.