Booker T. Washington is the Regional Champs

Icy

i like yalls kids, when they came up here the past 2 years, they were very very nice.

i remember my freshman year walking into the gym and seeing big jerry hampton on the floor during warmups and my mouth dropped to the floor.

what about this 6'5'' kid, i dont know his last name but i know it starts with mc. what about him?

Brutal he had 39 last night...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he is a senior this year. He is good as well. I'm heading to Gibson County in about an hour. I want to see who BTW will be playing in the substate.

Whatcha gonna be wearing????? Gotta look for you!!!!! I retired my converse /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> new year. I'll have on a pinkish orange shirt with white and silver design on front and back, looks like feather design on back. .....this year's shirt /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'm superstitious at this time of the year......wear the same thing. Gray and orange Adidas bounce shoes. Good lord my shirt sounds wack....but it isn't....haaaa!!!!!!

Whatcha gonna be wearing????? Gotta look for you!!!!! I retired my converse /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> new year. I'll have on a pinkish orange shirt with white and silver design on front and back, looks like feather design on back. .....this year's shirt /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Good lord my shirt sounds wack....but it isn't....haaaa!!!!!!

brown slacks and a sweater vest

Admoms and Brutal..Trying to get a gauge on Sheffield and BTW..I know you can't compare teams and games but I did notice that Sheffiel lost to BTW twice by 9 points and 12 points..So about a 10 point average in 2 games..Sheffield beat Middle College 62-61 and 80-70 in their two games..Lake Co beat that same Middle College team by 4 points early in the season without 4 starters that start for Lake Co now because they were on the football team..But..Liberty also only beat Sheffield by 3 points 70-67..So..hard to figure Sheffiel out..but since BTW has beaten Sheffield both games..hopefully Dyer Co will take sare of business against Cov.!