Wayne Co. at Forrest

BuffaloFan

This may be the best Class A matchup for a trip to State....

I had picked both these team for Murfreesboro. ...even possible final four..

Injuries at Wayne Co???? Is this the cause of their loss to Cornersville?

Forrest is a very good team and Hawn is one of the best players in Class A basketball.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be the best Class A matchup for a trip to State....

I had picked both these team for Murfreesboro. ...even possible final four..

Injuries at Wayne Co???? Is this the cause of their loss to Cornersville?

Forrest is a very good team and Hawn is one of the best players in Class A basketball.

I don't think injuries played a big factor in the score, missed foul shots had something to do with it and hit foul shots had a lot to do with it for Cornersville.

Also Cornersville's D was very tough

Only good thing for me is I can drive to Forest and watch Wayne Co (about 50 miles closer to home)

Hey Rocket, Wildcat, and basketball fans come early and tailgate with us in the 'HILL' on sat. nite at 5:00. Should be a fun time and a great game, parents of the LADY ROCKETS, we will be decorating the gym after 2:00 on sat. Contact Mark or Sheila P. for more information. GO LADY ROCKETS ---STAY HUNGRY /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Did Hammonds play in the Cornersville 6A Finals? If yes, how much? If no, is she out for the season?

She did play and had several points. She did contribute and had quite a bit of playing time.

Don't know how bad her injury is but she tuffed it out into the fourth Qt (got a pic of her scoring with the clock at 6:02 left in the game) and then she came out limping. After that I don't think she came back in to play.

Good luck to Forrest, a classy bunch of fans and always a good group of girls. Auntkim, I havent heard from you lately.

Hey there Greenfieldfan!!! Hope your daughter is doing okay! I have been going to basketball games so much, I have to check at the door which team it is /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Just kidding..... but I may not be able to see this upcoming Substate game because my neice is playing for Vol State and they won tonight in their Regions...and guess what???? play Sat at 4 in Cleveland Tn (drat!). If Vol State loses.... then because of the hour time change, if I drive.... oh around 90ish I can make it to the Lady Rockets tip off at 7, barring no police stops /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ....however if Vol State wins they play Sun at 2....imagine that!!!!???? So my heart will be in the gym in Chapel Hill and I have lined up by buddies to text....every couple of minutes at least. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Forrest will be ready and I believe they will play like the State Caliber team they are...I expect another great game at the "Hill" with Forrest heading off to the "Boro!!!!! Oh and if Vol State wins they head off to the Nationals in Kansas City....Yeah!!!! At least The 'Boro games and the Nationals aren't the same week!!! GO Lady Pioneers of Vol State and GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Good luck to both teams.

I am sure AuntKim will be in the stands....Coach Byrd should identify her and have her thrown out before tip-off....lol...just joking.

Wayne Co. is in a tight spot. I pick Forrest by 5.

Hey, I just read that....If they even tried to toss me out.....well, let's just say it wouldn't be a pretty sight!!! and they would not succeed..... /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> (that's me...I am a black belt) /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hey, I just read that....If they even tried to toss me out.....well, let's just say it wouldn't be a pretty sight!!! and they would not succeed..... /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> (that's me...I am a black belt) /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Aunt Kim, you ninja! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey there Greenfieldfan!!! Hope your daughter is doing okay! I have been going to basketball games so much, I have to check at the door which team it is /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> GO Lady Pioneers of Vol State and GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Meagan tore her other ACL this year and missed the entire season. It about killed me but she had surgery and is doing fine. We are hoping for a good senior season next year, thanks for asking about her.