Camden -- Hume Fogg AA Sectional

bballfan322

Cinderella team!

If they are to come away from Hume Fogg with a W, that'd be HUGE for Camden! I don't know if I see that happening, but anything is possible. I'd love to see Camden wind up in the 'boro! Good Luck Camden!

Thanks GC...cinderella team is right, although Camden definitely has some gamers. Good luck ladies!

BTW anyone know where Hume-Fogg plays at? Is it the West End Jr High still?

Thanks GC...cinderella team is right, although Camden definitely has some gamers. Good luck ladies!

BTW anyone know where Hume-Fogg plays at? Is it the West End Jr High still?

It's at the Nashvile School for the Arts on Foster Avenue. Just a couple blocks off of Murfreesboro Road.

Whart are your thoughts on this unexpected AA sectional match-up? Also, who can tell us how Camden has managed to do so well in the tournaments after finishing near the bottom in regular season district play? Sounds like they are peaking at the right time!

Anybody know anything about Boliver?

Anybody know anything about Boliver?

Does anyone who what time the Camden and Hume-Fogg is on Saturday and thanks for the location /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> just hope it is a injury free game and GO LIONESS!!!!!!

Congrats to the ladies from Hume-Fogg....hope you take home the Gold Ball.

To the Lady Lions....great season! With the return of nearly the whole team, next season should be another fun one. Thanks for giving the basketball fans something to cheer about....we are proud of you all! Go Lions!