Prayers to the Miller Family of Greenback

ghouse

I hope that I am not wrong in being the first one to say anything but I want to extend my condolences and prayers to the Miller family.

I will not go into details but they have senselessly lost their mother and the family is surely going through an incredibly difficult and confusing time.

My prayers and thoughts go out to Jamie, Jackie, Jeremy, and all of the rest of the Miller family. You have all been good friends and great people. My heart is broken and stomach sick at your loss.

May the Lord help you all through this time...

Garrett House

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that I am not wrong in being the first one to say anything but I want to extend my condolences and prayers to the Miller family.

I will not go into details but they have senselessly lost their mother and the family is surely going through an incredibly difficult and confusing time.

My prayers and thoughts go out to Jamie, Jackie, Jeremy, and all of the rest of the Miller family. You have all been good friends and great people. My heart is broken and stomach sick at your loss.

Garrett House

Garrett...please call me asap at 615-904-4009...thanks

PBD

Garrett House

May God guide this through these tough times, My prayer goes out to the Millers

What a sad, sad day for these young men and their family. My sincerest prayers go out to the Miller family. I had the chance to briefly speak with her last year at State, and you could tell that she was full of love for her boys and for life in general. A very caring and open individual who supported the sport of wrestling with all of her heart.

Bryan Knepper