Union Co. to host Carter in Sectionals Mon.!

rSquared

I think once again the odds are stacked against the Patriots of Union Co. I dont know much about Carter except I know Lester and Meady are very well big men that can easily change the game. I think for Union to win this one their trio guards need to come out firing on all cylinders. Union needs to have the whole county come out and represent to make a factor in this game. Another thing is Unions Soph big men Cox and Buckner need to get physical with Meady and Lester and if they can get them in foul trouble then its a whole new ball game. Union will play tougher than what Carter will expect. Like we have all seen this season is anybody can be beat. Maybe Union can pull this one out.

Union 75

Carter 73

I think once again the odds are stacked against the Patriots of Union Co. I dont know much about Carter except I know Lester and Meady are very well big men that can easily change the game. I think for Union to win this one their trio guards need to come out firing on all cylinders. Union needs to have the whole county come out and represent to make a factor in this game. Another thing is Unions Soph big men Cox and Buckner need to get physical with Meady and Lester and if they can get them in foul trouble then its a whole new ball game. Union will play tougher than what Carter will expect. Like we have all seen this season is anybody can be beat. Maybe Union can pull this one out.

Union 75

Carter 73

i think that union is a very similar team to AC-- gaurd oriented with young posts. AC beat carter by 17 without their best guard, rorex. i think that this will be a close game and it is hard to pick against carter when they just knocked of AE. but, ill take union by 5!

Same for Union as well. They had won the region but it was under Horace Maynard. Both teams are on a roll I cant wait to see how this one is going to turn out. Carter and Union have been the under dogs for the majority of the tourney and now they get to go face to face. So was ACs post men similar to UC's? I heard that Lester Wilson has a good shot at going D1 and that Meady kid is huge. I havent heard much about Meadys play but I heard he is huge! I know this game could go either way but Unions post players are gonna have to show up and get thier hands dirty in the paint. Can Carter shoot the 3 ball other than Stanton?

i think that union is a very similar team to AC-- gaurd oriented with young posts. AC beat carter by 17 without their best guard, rorex. i think that this will be a close game and it is hard to pick against carter when they just knocked of AE. but, ill take union by 5!

i dont think you can compare the Carter vs AC game, that was the second game of the season the Carter team now would beat the Carter team at the beginning of the season by 30 its like night in day.

Union has to come out hot or they will take a beaten.

im gonna make a bold statement and say Carter by 12.

Lets see if i can keep predicting em right...on a 4 game streak right now lol

best of luck to union though

Same for Union as well. They had won the region but it was under Horace Maynard. Both teams are on a roll I cant wait to see how this one is going to turn out. Carter and Union have been the under dogs for the majority of the tourney and now they get to go face to face. So was ACs post men similar to UC's? I heard that Lester Wilson has a good shot at going D1 and that Meady kid is huge. I havent heard much about Meadys play but I heard he is huge! I know this game could go either way but Unions post players are gonna have to show up and get thier hands dirty in the paint. Can Carter shoot the 3 ball other than Stanton?

Carter has a few more three shooters with Zach Ballinger, Lee, and the freshman Brayland is streaky, but can get hot... and there is no doubt about Lester going D1, he can stick his arm pits in the rim and has a nice jumper he has a lot of work to do but he will no doubt go D1 with ease. Meady is soft, but he can be a threat.

Union 75

Carter 73

Carter runs away with this one to make a state tournament appearance.

Carter had an 11 or 12 point lead late, weathered the three point enslaught and won 67-61! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Carter had an 11 or 12 point lead late, weathered the three point enslaught and won 67-61! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

congrats to carter! at the beginning of the year, i was a firm believer that carter could make it to the boro. however, their lack of chemistry early this season left me wondering if they would make it out of districts. obviously, carter figured something out mid-season to get things going in the right direction. im glad to see that they are playing more as a team and wish them luck at state! from an AC fan!