Dyer County @ Booker T Washington

1brutalchoctaw

Not so fast my friend this game is under protest!!!!!...Your score keeper just cheated your team out of a trip to the Boro!!!!!

Like I asked in the other post, What are you protesting? Does your tape show what numbers the ref was giving to the scores table? Was this your plot and reason why DC had three people keeing the books and all of them where sitting with your team? Is this the excuse yall are going to use to say why yall got beat by 10? Is this your justification on why your team got two flagorant fouls in the game or is it #44 excuse on why he shoulder blocked #22 and then got a tech? Before you start to question the people at BTW you need to watch the tape and make sure your facts are correct. Rather you believe it or not the great DC can and did get beat by little old inner city BTW we did not have to cheat, our team just out preformed yours on the court. You won't give our players any credit or our coaches any credit, but you will attack the character of the people of BTW and accuse them of having to cheat. Regardless of how you people live your lives this it is still a game played by kids! BTW is in the business of making kids lives better not cheating them. Good Luck in your future and I wish DC the best next season in AAA.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so fast my friend this game is under protest!!!!!...Your score keeper just cheated your team out of a trip to the Boro!!!!!

BTW beat DC by 12pts. Did the scorekeeper cause BTW to go on a 12-0 run? The commercial appeal had a representative at the table as well. Are you saying that he was in on itl? Lol, this is hilarious.

Lol, at the end of the day, the official book is the law in TSSAA sports. Who goes by the stat book of the fans? BTW is statebound. You can complain and protest all you want. You can also carry picket signs if you want...lol...This game is history and BTW is going back to the Boro to bring home another GOLD ball. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WOW SaintKnute, you called this game perfectly. Now, being from the area and knowing how DC fans hate losing, what you want to bet you hear one or more of the following excuses.

1) We should have hit our free throws

2) The refs made bad calls

3) Our seniors had an off night

4) Our freshmen didn't play as well as they could have

5) Coach McChord (or coach of the year lol) didn't have his "magic"

6) One of the best assistant coaches in the state was off the mark in their suggestions

7) Our team hasn't gel enough since our players didn't grow up playing together and transferred in legally.

8) We went further than we were supposed to

I am sure there are more. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> As one member on here admits to saying he absolutely hates Milan, I absolutely hate DC. Good Riddance and for goodness sake, invest in a better radio broadcast.

the winner is:

it was the scorekeepers fault.

the winner is:

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

the winner is:

Oh my gosh, I never thought they would come up with this excuse. Sorry I left it out of my original posting. I thought I had it all covered. Oh well. I told you all they are a bunch of sore losers. Just go home and please stop posting. Congrats BTW!!

Oh my gosh, I never thought they would come up with this excuse. Sorry I left it out of my original posting. I thought I had it all covered. Oh well. I told you all they are a bunch of sore losers. Just go home and please stop posting. Congrats BTW!!

Hate us much???? Good /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hate us much???? Good /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well Adsmom I didnt make it over, but it seems I missed something special. I attended the Liberty game. Told you after regionals, it would be tough to play a substate game in Memphis. It seems like everyone has their own opinion on this one...Congrats to your team, the way you all are headed, DC will be back next year competing again...

Well Adsmom I didnt make it over, but it seems I missed something special. I attended the Liberty game. Told you after regionals, it would be tough to play a substate game in Memphis. It seems like everyone has their own opinion on this one...Congrats to your team, the way you all are headed, DC will be back next year competing again...

Thanks...I'm proud of them. At the start of the year I didn't think we would do as well as we did. They surprised me... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks...I'm proud of them. At the start of the year I didn't think we would do as well as we did. They surprised me... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea when you lose so much, it says a lot to make it this far. How many starters will yall have returning??

Yea when you lose so much, it says a lot to make it this far. How many starters will yall have returning??

Yarbrough and Hudson will be sophmore's and Big Ced a senior next year....so 3. Our bench is mainly sophomores /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WOW SaintKnute, you called this game perfectly. Now, being from the area and knowing how DC fans hate losing, what you want to bet you hear one or more of the following excuses.

1) We should have hit our free throws

2) The refs made bad calls

3) Our seniors had an off night

4) Our freshmen didn't play as well as they could have

5) Coach McChord (or coach of the year lol) didn't have his "magic"

6) One of the best assistant coaches in the state was off the mark in their suggestions

7) Our team hasn't gel enough since our players didn't grow up playing together and transferred in legally.

8) We went further than we were supposed to

I am sure there are more. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> As one member on here admits to saying he absolutely hates Milan, I absolutely hate DC. Good Riddance and for goodness sake, invest in a better radio broadcast.

From the name im guessin your from obion county an i do believe yall were put out a while back so stay out of this an stick wit your sorry obion county team. nobody really cares if you hate dyer county but o well. oh yeah, so whats yalls exuse for losin??????