W. TN Single A Substate

volfan007

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Funny thing is I actually talk alot of details about bball in IM's to people...like I said most just skip over my posts so I don't bother anymore. I also can talk football.

Stop playing are you serious? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Funny thing is I actually talk alot of details about bball in IM's to people...like I said most just skip over my posts so I don't bother anymore. I also can talk football.

Keep posting because you know what you are talking about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Stop playing are you serious? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yes, she is serious. She knows alot more than most of the men on here. I sure don't see alot of the men making the observations she makes. Most just do the general talk and it appears they know what they are talking about but if you read between the lines most stuff really doesn't make that much sense. Not talking about everone but alot are like that.

Yes, she is serious. She knows alot more than most of the men on here. I sure don't see alot of the men making the observations she makes. Most just do the general talk and it appears they know what they are talking about but if you read between the lines most stuff really doesn't make that much sense. Not talking about everone but alot are like that.

I see what you are talking about she knows her stuff. Alot of people on here should read some of the things that she say it just might help them.

some of the things she say have helped me!!!

Hey whats going on Legend? I don't think that we are ready for LC. They just might be a little to tough for those Tigers. Do you think that we might have to just hold the ball from the beginning to the end of the game so that we might have a chance with that very good team? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Crayton, Create, Crike or whatever else you want to call him it still remains the same he is no comparison to Reggie.

I didn't compare him to Bucky...Buick...whatever his name is. These guys have different styles of play anyway. If I want a post man, I would take Buick. If I wanted a slasher or scorer, then I would take Crayton.

Games are 6 1/2 hours away! I just went and bought my ticket at the school for the game and there were only about 75 or so left out of 750!

Red don't call me foolish!..I probly forgot more than u know about Basketball!..Charles Taylor is better than Buckner..Just not as tall..He can dribble ..pass....and shoot better than Buckner..Buckner may have an edge in rebounding..Taylor will light Manassas up!..Now as far as Creighton goes..he can also take a game over..ive seen him do it to many times..He dropped 37 on Union City..He just aint as tall as Buckner either..Buckner gave me around 6 points against Scotts Hill..He should of had 30..He might of had 8..not sure..If Lake Co plays well they will win i think..If they don't...oh well i was wrong...Later Red.

Copenoc I do think that this is comparing one player against another. Correct me if I'm wrong.