Cloudland whips UH for Region

zAZa90

Just like the Hewitts in Texas, the UH jr. bucs woke up Thomas and his chainsaw. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Cloudland has been through adversity all year and they have risen above it all!! Whooooooo!! The sad look on the faces of the UH student section was priceless.

Just like the Hewitts in Texas, the UH jr. bucs woke up Thomas and his chainsaw. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Cloudland has been through adversity all year and they have risen above it all!! Whooooooo!! The sad look on the faces of the UH student section was priceless.

Will Cloudland be AT HOME against Rockwood? The big ones contest has them AT Rockwood.

No doubt this will translate into a state championship for the Highlanders!

not a cloudland fan or anything, but i'm throwing something out there that to me doesn't sound like a bad idea and you all can tell me what u think about it. why make cloudland travel after going through the district and regional tournaments and deserving a home sub-state game? i think Rockwood should have to travel up here and maybe host the game at Elizabethton High School or some other local gym that has adequate seating...is this not allowed??

not a cloudland fan or anything, but i'm throwing something out there that to me doesn't sound like a bad idea and you all can tell me what u think about it. why make cloudland travel after going through the district and regional tournaments and deserving a home sub-state game? i think Rockwood should have to travel up here and maybe host the game at Elizabethton High School or some other local gym that has adequate seating...is this not allowed??

Makes since, but due to the probation, TSSAA has decided this is part of our punishment for not having permanent seating for the allowed amount. The punishment will last for two years and then we can host a sub-state game at Hampton or E-town. They had seating, it just wasn't permanent, but the misinterpretation on our side cost us.

That is what is supposed to happen. If the host team doesn't have enough seats then they can choose a different gym. Cloudland, however, did not do this last year and that is why they are being forced to play on the road. It's an awful stiff penalty, but I'll say this for TSSAA, they don't give many slaps on the wrist. They're pretty consistent with tough penalties.