Prepxtra

gchunn

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catboy--you are hilarious. You are barking up the wrong tree if you are talking bad about G or Akula. All they will do is kill you with kindness, and you will feel pretty lousy about yourself. I would watch yourself. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This is true. i've never heard a mean word from either of them.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This is true. i've never heard a mean word from either of them.

I never said they say mean things and i dont even mean it as a bad thing, sorry to G and Akula if it came across disrespectful.

.......oh and another thing, BigG and Akula talk to much on here.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Seymour doesnt deserve to be anywhere 9th after what happened against Bearden friday night.

I respectfully disagree. While the Bearden scrimmage was a THUMPING, Seymour is much better than the showing that night. Bearden was dominant in all facets of the game as the score emphatically depicts, however Seymour was down three men: their biggest offensive threat, a talented attacking mid, and a senior backup defenseman. I am not trying to take away anything from the Bearden team because they have great talent and played with class, but Seymour's team has nowhere near their depth and the absence of these players was crippling. I suppose I would liken it to a martial artist with a broken finger on each hand. He can still throw punches and defend, but his effectiveness will be greatly diminished. His mindset going into the fight would also be much different than if he was fighting at full health. I think the Seymour kids went into the game thinking they didn't have a chance and after the first two back-to-back goals, their fate was cemented. I'm not saying Seymour would have won had those players been there because I really don't think they would have, but I know they would have had a much better showing. They play Maryville a week from today, Tuesday, that I feel will be at least equal of an opponent as Bearden. If they get a similar beating from the Rebels then I will agree with your statement, but I don't think that will be the case. My apologies for writing an essay, but I guess that's my style. Hopefully I don't talk too much on here. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I never said they say mean things and i dont even mean it as a bad thing, sorry to G and Akula if it came across disrespectful.

No worries! Again, it's nothing my wife hasn't said about my Coach T addiction already! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I respectfully disagree. While the Bearden scrimmage was a THUMPING, Seymour is much better than the showing that night. Bearden was dominant in all facets of the game as the score emphatically depicts, however Seymour was down three men: their biggest offensive threat, a talented attacking mid, and a senior backup defenseman. I am not trying to take away anything from the Bearden team because they have great talent and played with class, but Seymour's team has nowhere near their depth and the absence of these players was crippling. I suppose I would liken it to a martial artist with a broken finger on each hand. He can still throw punches and defend, but his effectiveness will be greatly diminished. His mindset going into the fight would also be much different than if he was fighting at full health. I think the Seymour kids went into the game thinking they didn't have a chance and after the first two back-to-back goals, their fate was cemented. I'm not saying Seymour would have won had those players been there because I really don't think they would have, but I know they would have had a much better showing. They play Maryville a week from today, Tuesday, that I feel will be at least equal of an opponent as Bearden. If they get a similar beating from the Rebels then I will agree with your statement, but I don't think that will be the case. My apologies for writing an essay, but I guess that's my style. Hopefully I don't talk too much on here. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think the score could've been worse than 11-0. Bearden was missing several players as well. 2 of their starting forwards, a starting midfielder, and a starting defender were missing.

I believe pitbull was saying that for a school like Seymour (in a district that is not at the level of play as Bearden's district) to be missing key players has a much bigger impact than for a team like Bearden to be missing a few key players (they have the depth to makeup for some missing players). Coming from a smaller school myself, I have felt the impact of missing key players and it can TOTALLY change the game.

No worries! Again, it's nothing my wife hasn't said about my Coach T addiction already! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hahahahaha /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I think a lot of the News Sentinel's coverage will depend on how well the coaches submit their stats. I know I didn't do a great job of it last season, but I am committed to doing better this season.

I would imagine the Carter fans know the heart of their coach, as I do, and know that he said what he did out of true humility. Coach Chunn is one of the classiest men I know, and would never put down his own team, let alone any other.

The KNS is a rag. End of it. It is a shame that men/women of integrity depend on this for information. The KNS is

a joke....buy an ad....get a story

I believe pitbull was saying that for a school like Seymour (in a district that is not at the level of play as Bearden's district) to be missing key players has a much bigger impact than for a team like Bearden to be missing a few key players (they have the depth to makeup for some missing players). Coming from a smaller school myself, I have felt the impact of missing key players and it can TOTALLY change the game.

Thanks for the clarification balboa. Dionysus, I appreciate the info on the Bearden team.