Williamson County Rankings

IndyEagle09

BHS shredded any dougbt tonight about their week offence against father ryans number 1. Batting around twice scoring 10 and Ryan Shelton hitting an absolute bombski.

absolutely. opening day hillis throws a no-no, throws 89-92 through 3, and 88-90 for remaining innings. Bruins score ten runs with 9 hits in 5 innings against father ryan ace. Yea, helps shelton hit a 410 shot.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely. opening day hillis throws a no-no, throws 89-92 through 3, and 88-90 for remaining innings. Bruins score ten runs with 9 hits in 5 innings against father ryan ace. Yea, helps shelton hit a 410 shot.

If it was off that big kid father ryan has woopdie doo

Going off of scrimmage results is about as lame as this pole. Ravenwood played the scrimmage like it was the state championship game. BA pulled it's starters by the 4th inning and Ravenwood scored some runs (no way 18) off of two freshmen who could not throw strikes.

This past week BA beat Brentwood to death. Ray threw 3 innings and Hillis threw 1. I think BA was the better team, but not because of a pre-season high school scrimmage.

When did I ever say Ravenwood scored 18? As for the intensity, any team should treat any game as if it's their last. Most of the runs scored against BA while the varsity was in came off of their starter and Lepere.

yea i guess a 410+ shot isnt that good. Ill give brentwood this though, 1 hit in 2 games, 2 runs in 2 games, and 25+ k's isnt too shabby

I'm not saying a 410+ shot isn't good by any means, I'm just saying the pitcher Brentwood faced wasn't all too good. Those are some good stats though; who else have y'all played besides Father Ryan?

I'm not saying a 410+ shot isn't good by any means, I'm just saying the pitcher Brentwood faced wasn't all too good. Those are some good stats though; who else have y'all played besides Father Ryan?

centennial. beat them 3-2. Ray threw 6 2/3 innings, 2 hits allowed, ran into a little trouble and Lee came in to K the last batter to get the save. o'neal and bruck had big rbi's

Hows indy and franklin looking

I haven't seen Independence play yet but I've seen Franklin play twice and they haven't looked very good. Blackman really hit them hard. The other game I saw them play was against Columbia. They were winning that game but left their pitcher out there too long and Columbia came back and won it. It's early in the season so I'm sure they'll improve.

yes i do disagree even if hillis does have arm trouble they have Ray who is there number one starter. Indy will be shut down. if you look up in the dictionary overrated Independence is the definition

is beating the number one team in the nation saying that independence is overrated to huh? thats interesting