UPPERMAN BEES VS BRAINERD PANTHERS

TN423

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all the panthers are well aware that livingston is good because im sure they went to see them play to see who they would play in the sectionals so they are aware of how good they are but we all know that Brainerd is the best and most hated program in the state of tennessee so that win made a lot of people mad because no one thought they would be so successful but them, me and TN423................ a TN423 you making that trip to the boro next week

first of all the panthers are well aware that livingston is good because im sure they went to see them play to see who they would play in the sectionals so they are aware of how good they are but we all know that Brainerd is the best and most hated program in the state of tennessee so that win made a lot of people mad because no one thought they would be so successful but them, me and TN423................ a TN423 you making that trip to the boro next week

ILL BE THERE WHILE THEM PANTHER HATERS GO FISHING LOL

lets leave this between Upperman and Brainerd....Congrats to Brainerd on beating a quality team last night. We know Brainerd is good as well as we have already scouted them too. Congrats to Upperman on fine season.

Thanks for the Congrats was you at the game last nite? Im glad you think LA will be one and done they will not beat Brainerd sorry to inform you on dat....... Grab you some /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> and watch the Panthers bring that Gold Ball back to Chattanooga.

LA ain't worried about those Pantha's boy! Getcha popcone ready! Hope LA draws ya boys for the first game so we can send ya home early. And that's all I got to say about DAT! Congrats on all teams that made it to the 'boro.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

First off i will guarantee you that brainerd will not bring the gold ball home. i have not seen any of the teams besides livingston and brainerd play that are in the tournement. however, if brainerd has to beat livingston to win the gold you can forget it. i mean forget it in a big way. sorry but being totally honest here. mark it down if they play, livingston will beat brainerd by 20 maybe 30 points. Upperman played a very bad game. i believe #10 ethan christian was the only one who played like he wanted to get to the state. i realize some of the kids were sick, but you got one shot to go to the dance and they just were no shows. i give the big kid #40 credit for brainerd, he is a really good player around the basket. he killed uppermann by himself. however, brainerd is the worst shooting team i have ever, and i mean ever seen. it is hillarious to watch them shoot!!! another thing can someone tell me why the refs were high fiving and giving brainerds players thumbs up during the game. i am not making this up, surely you heard the entire crowd going off on these occasions. just not used to seeing that from officials here in middle tennessee. the officiating was horrible, but it always is in chatt. however, we beat ourselves last night by just not competing. believe me livingston fans, brainerd would probably finish 3rd or 4th in district 7AA. you have nothing, and i mean absolutely nothing to worry about with this team. watch them in the boro' and you will wonder how in the world they beat Upperman. but like i said earlier, you have to show up and play, and upperman just never did. all LA has to do is stop #40 and it's over by half time. oh and some people were saying that the guard play would kill upperman, but our guards simply kicked brainerds guards butts all night. it was the inside game that propelled bhs to victory. anyways, don't spend too much money going to the boro brainerd fans, it will just be an overnight stay.

are you serious i was at the game for one the refs didnt high five any of brainerd players and brainerd played bad and still beat yall brainerd guards had a bad shooting night i don't expect that to happen in the state and its sad for brainerd to be the worse shooting team you've seen and ya lost lol but im not surprised cheer ya big brother livingston on we not worried about this talk yall doing we finna just play ball and handle things like i said i wouldn't be surprised if the panthers bring that gold ball home to chatt

PANTHERS ALL DAY!!!!!!! THE PANTHERS ARE STATE BOUND THESE BOYS ARE PLAYING GOOD I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY BRING THE GOLD BALL HOME THIS YEAR

Brainerd Panthers didn't impress me at all. If we would have made 75% of our shots we would have won. If we would have played at Baxter ya wouldn't even have had a chance at all.

are you serious i was at the game for one the refs didnt high five any of brainerd players and brainerd played bad and still beat yall brainerd guards had a bad shooting night i don't expect that to happen in the state and its sad for brainerd to be the worse shooting team you've seen and ya lost lol but im not surprised cheer ya big brother livingston on we not worried about this talk yall doing we finna just play ball and handle things like i said i wouldn't be surprised if the panthers bring that gold ball home to chatt

LA beat Upperman by 29 in region finals at Upperman. You beat Upperman by 6 at your place! Do the math--are you worried now?