Shelbyville vs. Walker Valley

deadeyedave

This game will be interesting. Walker Valley lives and dies by the 3-pointer. They have 4 guys that can knock them down. They have been scoring tons of points all year, but have not had a hand in their face yet. On the other hand, Shelbyville will get in your grill on defense and make you pay on offense if you don't play solid D. Does anyone have an opinion???

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be interesting. Walker Valley lives and dies by the 3-pointer. They have 4 guys that can knock them down. They have been scoring tons of points all year, but have not had a hand in their face yet. On the other hand, Shelbyville will get in your grill on defense and make you pay on offense if you don't play solid D. Does anyone have an opinion???

On top of Walker Valley scoring alot of points and from behind the arc they also seems to lack a little on defense due to the scoring output they allow. If they do not have someone all over Andrews he will score his season high imo. I think this one will be closer than the red bank - oakland game but I will take Shelbyville getting the win in a difficult road game.

On top of Walker Valley scoring alot of points and from behind the arc they also seems to lack a little on defense due to the scoring output they allow. If they do not have someone all over Andrews he will score his season high imo. I think this one will be closer than the red bank - oakland game but I will take Shelbyville getting the win in a difficult road game.

We might see a small lineup from KT and a press/trap defense. Could be a fast paced game from our stand point. Be sure and get your ticket monday morning at the CHS office. We have 800 tickets coming and thats all. The gym only holds 1600

Id be dissapointed If Shelbyville didnt bring 1600 themselves.

We might do that but the only problem is there isn't enough room for us. Blah! I can't understand why all of these new schools have cracker box gyms. I was shocked at how small Blackman's gym is. For some reason everyone is following the same blueprint. TINY

We might do that but the only problem is there isn't enough room for us. Blah! I can't understand why all of these new schools have cracker box gyms. I was shocked at how small Blackman's gym is. For some reason everyone is following the same blueprint. TINY

Eh, you youngins can stand up for an entire game. No fun sitting down anyways /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think I am going to disagree. I think Walker Valley gets it. Shelbyville is only good if they force lots of turnovers. I believe Shelbyville is overrated. They are good but I don't believe they are state championship contenders. Regardless of everything, it will be a great game.

I think I am going to disagree. I think Walker Valley gets it. Shelbyville is only good if they force lots of turnovers. I believe Shelbyville is overrated. They are good but I don't believe they are state championship contenders. Regardless of everything, it will be a great game.

One thing for sure. They will get in your grill with defense.