Shelbyville vs. Walker Valley

deadeyedave

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to you also. I enjoyed it as well. I don't get on here very often at all. And about next year? Who knows? WVHS is losing 4 senior starters. Both Cleveland (District) and Red Bank (Region) will be hard to beat next. But you never know, that's why they play. The kids off the WV bench this year may be stronger then we know. With SC's returning players, you guys should have a really strong chance at a State Tourney run next year.

Red Bank is AA next year.

Must be a Vandy fan. With that said better not be who I think you could be lol..

I'm sold on Andrews

nah nah... i'm not who u think and i'm not a vandy fan at all either... but we played station camp in the summer and all the guys were talking about how good of a player jenkins is(and they were right) so i heard he was the leading scorer in the nation this year so i started following him... it's cool to watch someone who you could be playing do something that spectacular in high school. He scored 1,228 points just this season and never scored under 30 points in a game and i don't think an average of 42.3 points per game is too bad. Best shooter in the state, maybe the nation. prove me wrong i dare you