Shelbyville vs. Walker Valley

deadeyedave

online or radio somewhere?? looked for local radio stations, but not finding a lot of info. Anyone in Cleveland gonna carry this or not?

I would like to know this info also. I looked on the coacht scoreboard but it did not show a live audio feed next to the game. Anybody with some info or help it would be appreciated.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a sec.. Where is Jenkins at right now? Don't worry I'll wait..

I actually just watvhed some youtube on the all great Jenkins.

Hes VERY slow not beating anyone off the dribble. By the way he was playing some top notch guys /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looked like he was playing teams like Warren county..

He is nothing more than a shooter...

I watched a couple of videos put a looong athlete on him and he gets shut down.

Dood can't jump either

Ok, I didnt ask u to tell me who's team made it farther... I asked you to show me things that hammonds or andrews have dont that are on the scale of jenkins, u cant show me anything all u can do is useless banter because you cant show me anything... so it would be best if u just gave up. And no he doesnt play in the best league, but he played the best competiton in the nation and proved himself there. Now dont tell me who you think is better just show me all three players resumes and well that speak for itself. Then you will see why I say Jenkins is better(and dont worry im not just going off of stuff on the internet I've watched all three play) And if u say he cant jump

dont forget he's 6'4 JUST like kerry. Im not saying he is a HIGH jumper, you cant say he cat jump at all.

Ok, I didnt ask u to tell me who's team made it farther... I asked you to show me things that hammonds or andrews have dont that are on the scale of jenkins, u cant show me anything all u can do is useless banter because you cant show me anything... so it would be best if u just gave up. And no he doesnt play in the best league, but he played the best competiton in the nation and proved himself there. Now dont tell me who you think is better just show me all three players resumes and well that speak for itself. Then you will see why I say Jenkins is better(and dont worry im not just going off of stuff on the internet I've watched all three play) And if u say he cant jump

dont forget he's 6'4 JUST like kerry. Im not saying he is a HIGH jumper, you cant say he cat jump at all.

Kerry can't jump either lol..

Jenkins still dunks below the rim..

His long arms help just like Kerry.

Andrews gonna LIGHT yall up

Hahaha thats very true.

But let me tell u who CAN jump...Marc Gooch but man that boy cant dribble.

Well Marc is just a freak when it comes to jumpin..

He also has a pretty shot it just doesn't go in.

If Marc really works on his game he could be unstoppable but hes going somewhere in football so he doesn't have to worry bout his bball game as much