Blackman football

Okay so I have a question of my own. What was the purpose of changing all the classifications? Like 5 and 6 A and all of the teams getting switched up. I mean in our county all of our region games are still the same are they not? So what was the purpose? Just so TSSAA had another reason to confuse the crap out of everyone?

Simple.........follow the MONEY! It added yet one more championship game to generate funds from both the fans and whatever TV channel wins the bid for televising it. T$$AA learned alot about generating funds when they iniatially split the privates from the publics. As an extension of that we now have 6 classifications in the publics from the iniatial 3.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on how Blackman did at the Western Kentucky 7 on 7 passing camp?

All I heard was not well.... hope they can get their crap together by August or it's gonna be another long year....

Simple.........follow the MONEY! It added yet one more championship game to generate funds from both the fans and whatever TV channel wins the bid for televising it. T$$AA learned alot about generating funds when they iniatially split the privates from the publics. As an extension of that we now have 6 classifications in the publics from the iniatial 3.

Cool didn't look at it that way... Is money also the reason they moved the Bowl games to Cookeville?

Staion Camp is in a lower classification. Be glad you are playing them for non-region. It could make a difference .

Gee lets see, what did I say in my post???? Hmmm I wasn't complaining about playing Station Camp I was complaining about the drive...... AND that I personally don't like change...... but once again you just can't read and let be you have to make some comment that obviously shows you didn't read what I posted. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All I heard was not well.... hope they can get their crap together by August or it's gonna be another long year....

Cool didn't look at it that way... Is money also the reason they moved the Bowl games to Cookeville?

Gee lets see, what did I say in my post???? Hmmm I wasn't complaining about playing Station Camp I was complaining about the drive...... AND that I personally don't like change...... but once again you just can't read and let be you have to make some comment that obviously shows you didn't read what I posted. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes, it is the main reason they moved it. Murfreesboro only put in the MINIMUM bid where as Cookeville put in one for at least $250,000.00. I am willing to bet the bid will be higher in two years to get it back as losing the football bowl games loses the city much more money than what ever they will try to find to replace it. This is also the reason Chattanooga will probably win the bid for the Spring Fling games also.

As to how the teams do in M'boro, I would not worry about them until about mid August and we see how some fall scrimages go. Hopefully we will get them in with the heat restrictions and coaches planning for it now.

You just proved what I already knew..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You should have just stuck with the old ID.

Just curious. Did you yard sale all the other shirts?

You just proved what I already knew..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You should have just stuck with the old ID.

Just curious. Did you yard sale all the other shirts?

And again I ask.... Huh?

Was anybody booted from the team in the last few days?

Ummm not that I heard of, but that doesn't mean much, why?