Blackman football

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will really tell the tale in my opinion . Most of us in region 4 feel like the addition of Robbins to Smyrna was what turned the Smyrna program to the next level. Look how he developed Sonny Gray. Then he went to MTCS and they did well too. I am anxious to see what Shad can do without him. Congrats to Carson at Eagleville for pulling him away. I am still wondering what went down though. There has to be some juice to this story. Just know that coaches in region 4 are breathing a collective sigh of relief.

Carson didn't "pull him away" he left because the school offered him a FT job and he came out of retirement to help his kids who are struggling in this economy.... Get a clue, there is not always a "juicy" story to be told... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Carson didn't "pull him away" he left because the school offered him a FT job and he came out of retirement to help his kids who are struggling in this economy.... Get a clue, there is not always a "juicy" story to be told... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

We were wondering when you were going to show up on your new ID. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now we know.

Thanks for the info. Would love to know how they do at this camp if you will know.

I'll see what I can find out, I'm not even sure when they are going, just asked around and found out about the WKU thing. Will let you know if I find anything out!

We were wondering when you were going to show up on your new ID. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now we know.

Huh?

I think it was to reduce travel for some teams that had to travel alot. Of course, our region didn't have much travel but there were some teams that did have to travel a long way to some of their region games. Our region is the same except we no longer have lebanon and wilson central in our region.

So now we get teams like Station Camp??? WAIT!!! I'm not saying there is anything wrong with them so hold your fingers on the keys!! What I mean is that's a not a huge drive but it's a ways a way.... plus I like playing our normal teams, BUT new teams are fun too I guess.