Clarkrange vs. Grace Baptist

catchandthrow

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> nope i have no idea where cosby is and i still go to Grace, sorry i upset you guys learn to take a joke and lighten up!! i havnt said anything worng on here besides the little rap about clarkrange wich was clearly a joke!!! i have nothing against clarkrange or any body from where ever they are from so just chill out!! and i have never siad anything about cosby didithead, and i have never even seen you make a comment on a Grace vs anybody post, so who are you to come out of nowhere and accuse me of saying somthing i never said? are you the coacht police? im here to talk about basketball not trash talk so im sorry if i stepped on any toes. by the way rook i have been going to Grace for 7 years /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" so good call on that one!

For what it is worth, I have laughed hysterically at many of your posts. I always took them as good natured jabbing. I thought I was going to have to get some help up out of the floor over your post about the "big boy panties." In fact, I am still grinning about it. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> TopDawg is grinning about it, too, he just does not want to admit it.

You may not want to make any more "white trash" comments, though. I think some people really get riled up about it...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Bird, You got me! That was funny and it did get a chuckle! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> thanks you guys, no more name calling i promise /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Grace has beat clarkrange prety bad the last two times they have played. that was with patrick in foul trouble if the reffs let the boys play and if Grace plays like they have been and not selfishly then i dont see what the problem would be beating them again mabey even by more this time!

All-time Clarkrange scoring leader (SR) Brandon Upchurch would be who you are referring to.

That is a good description "CAN DO IT ALL"!

Tall, lanky, quick, even tempered, court saavy, team leader, shoot the lights out up to 3-4 foot behind arc, posts up hard when needed down low, runs the offense from the point, pin point passer, can play tough D when needed as well.

The other 4 starters have some of the most heart, grit, and determination that can be on any one team. Entire team has a "never out of it" mentality. Upchurch determines how this team performs. If he is off they are very beatable. If he is on...LOOK OUT...It could be a long night for the opposing team!

Good Luck Buffs! Play Hard and Win!

Thanks TopDawg! Now that you've mentioned it I have heard of Upchurch. I wonder how Grace will decide to D him? Anyone know what kind of game Upchurch had the last 2 times these teams met?

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> thanks you guys, no more name calling i promise /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

your my hero /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> thanks dude, so what number is upchurch??

the roster on their team info page says that he's number 10.

i'm not from there so i'm not positive that that is right.

anyone wanna clarify?

the roster on their team info page says that he's number 10.

i'm not from there so i'm not positive that that is right.

anyone wanna clarify?

well i havnt seen upchurch play but i dont think he has improved that much since the last 2 games when grace whipped clarkrange while sleeping, now that silverdale has awaken this giant ,and i dont mean patrick, i think grace wins big and rolls on to the state tournament!!!

well i havnt seen upchurch play but i dont think he has improved that much since the last 2 games when grace whipped clarkrange while sleeping, now that silverdale has awaken this giant ,and i dont mean patrick, i think grace wins big and rolls on to the state tournament!!!

i agree though im sure brandon upchurch is a good player, im just not sure there will be anything he can do about the third loss, Grace has like 4 upchurch's and one brandon herman and one patrick shaughnessy who will off set it just a little bit as well!!