Clarkrange vs. Grace Baptist

catchandthrow

Upchurch is by far their most dominant player and if he gets on it could be a very good game. Once he finds his shot, he'll shoot over anyone. Clarkrange's biggest weakness though, is not playing as a team. That has been their problem the entire season.... In games that they do play as a team, they normally win and look very strong....but when they get frustrated at each other and think about themselves, they fall apart. Also, I know that in the last matchup, one of the Range's starting guards was on the bench and he is usually the one who controls the tempo and pace for the team. .......One of two options for tonights game: Clarkrange plays a close game as a team or Grace wins big. Good luck to both teams. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Grace wins this one. I have watched Brandon Upchurch for a few years now. If you get in his head he can not do anything. You have to be physical and upin his grill from start to finish. Dont get me wrong he is a great player if you leave him open he will hit it. He will need other players to step up in this one for them to win.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace wins this one. I have watched Brandon Upchurch for a few years now. If you get in his head he can not do anything. You have to be physical and upin his grill from start to finish. Dont get me wrong he is a great player if you leave him open he will hit it. He will need other players to step up in this one for them to win.

That is very true..... He gets frustrated and out of his game easily.. but thats where Clark, Alderman, and Jones will have to come into play... Upchurch will have to use his attention to get one of them open at all times.. Alderman has to be big in this game.... Not the most talented player but he puts more effort and hustle into the game than anyone on the team. He has great defense and scores a lot of points on offensive rebounds and put backs... I think it will be an exciting game nonetheless.

That is very true..... He gets frustrated and out of his game easily.. but thats where Clark, Alderman, and Jones will have to come into play... Upchurch will have to use his attention to get one of them open at all times.. Alderman has to be big in this game.... Not the most talented player but he puts more effort and hustle into the game than anyone on the team. He has great defense and scores a lot of points on offensive rebounds and put backs... I think it will be an exciting game nonetheless.

I think C Range will have to play their best game and OTHER WILL HAVE TO STEP UP

Way to go temple and Grace! Way to rep Chattanooga well! Good luck in state. I was very disappointed with the grace/clarkrange game. I thought clarkrange would put up a much better fight. And i think that upchurch is a very good player and i feel bad for him that he doesn't have anyone to help him out. Congrats to clarkrange for making it this far

Upchurch is by far their most dominant player and if he gets on it could be a very good game. Once he finds his shot, he'll shoot over anyone. Clarkrange's biggest weakness though, is not playing as a team. That has been their problem the entire season.... In games that they do play as a team, they normally win and look very strong....but when they get frustrated at each other and think about themselves, they fall apart. Also, I know that in the last matchup, one of the Range's starting guards was on the bench and he is usually the one who controls the tempo and pace for the team. .......One of two options for tonights game: Clarkrange plays a close game as a team or Grace wins big. Good luck to both teams. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

it wasnt close any of the three games they lost to us and grace is much better now, even though i will say i saw a little of the old grace team come out in the 3rd quarter but i think that was mostly just out of frustration from clarkrange fouling our boys every time we touched the ball. congrats to the golden eagles cant wait for state!! good game clarkrange theres nothing you can do playing a team this talented.

it wasnt close any of the three games they lost to us and grace is much better now, even though i will say i saw a little of the old grace team come out in the 3rd quarter but i think that was mostly just out of frustration from clarkrange fouling our boys every time we touched the ball. congrats to the golden eagles cant wait for state!! good game clarkrange theres nothing you can do playing a team this talented.

couldnt have said it any better! Grace came out verry intense and clarkrange looked tired and uninthused. clarkrange played physical and thats good but they fouled our guys every time they touched the ball it was like that was there only hope was to foul us as many times as they could!! the reffs did a good job of letting the boys play and thats somthing i havnt seen in any of the games latley. patirck didnt even have one foul /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> it was great!! but upchurch was just totaly not on tonight or somthing becouse i dont think he had double digit points and clarkrange didnt get into double digits until like after half time!! Graces coaches have been great on deffensive stratagy late in the season!! brandon herman playd like the old herman but better he still played great deffense but he shot lights out aswell, and dont forget freshman cory nelson with once again another dunk to seal the deal! congrats boys im proud!! keep playing great /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

couldnt have said it any better! Grace came out verry intense and clarkrange looked tired and uninthused. clarkrange played physical and thats good but they fouled our guys every time they touched the ball it was like that was there only hope was to foul us as many times as they could!! the reffs did a good job of letting the boys play and thats somthing i havnt seen in any of the games latley. patirck didnt even have one foul /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> it was great!! but upchurch was just totaly not on tonight or somthing becouse i dont think he had double digit points and clarkrange didnt get into double digits until like after half time!! Graces coaches have been great on deffensive stratagy late in the season!! brandon herman playd like the old herman but better he still played great deffense but he shot lights out aswell, and dont forget freshman cory nelson with once again another dunk to seal the deal! congrats boys im proud!! keep playing great /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

About the fouling by Clarkrange. . . I mean honestly, it was absolutely ridiculous.

I hadn't noticed that Pat didn't get any fouls. Very nice! Taylor Wilson was pretty impressive, as well. And Fuquan is always fun to watch. Overall, a fun game for Eagle fans. The whole team worked hard and made us proud.

My best to the Clarkrange folks. Your guys played hard.