Rankings Week For 3/9-3/15

mjuhb

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed in the paper that Bedell was GK for Hillwood. He is very solid. HF has had trouble getting goals overall.

I agree, Bedell is a strong keeper, but still only one goal is tough against a weaker team. Granted Hume Fogg does seem to be having trouble putting the ball in the back of the net. They better start finishing better because they are going to face teams much more difficult than hillwood.

why is it that sullivan south is ranked behind dobyns bennett and science hill when they beat both teams(science hill twice) in route to a regional championship. db graduated 11 seniors while south graduated 3? and i dont know how many science hill graduated, but i have to say that doesn't add up

why is it that sullivan south is ranked behind dobyns bennett and science hill when they beat both teams(science hill twice) in route to a regional championship. db graduated 11 seniors while south graduated 3? and i dont know how many science hill graduated, but i have to say that doesn't add up

Is the Woods kid still around?