Ooltewah FBall 2009-10

TNsteeler

no doubt jacquez will be a dominant player as usual. but i agree brady is big and strong with a strong arm that ive almost seen him hit the bleachers on a stop route, he still plays like a freshmen and has so much improving to do. and the only senior leadership they have is Drew Elliot and Jacquez. Nobody else plays for the team, they play for themselves and thats NOT leadership. thats clocky players that nobody likes besides themselves

...Very Interesting!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah football has alot of issues. ONE, coaches in offseason are guaranteeing players starting positions so they will stay instead of going to the new Hamilton Sports'>East Hamilton High School. i believe that is wrong. TWO, they will not be in shape now that the strength and conditioning coach has left and was replaced with somebody nowhere near competition to the old coach. THREE, they need to find a quarterback or they aint going anywhere. FOUR, they do not play as one team, there are players there that play as a joke and just for themselves. that is not a team. that is why they will NOT win a State Championship anytime soon until they get that problem fixed and im guessing that wont come for a long time.

ONE, the starters for the owls will be positions earned, not told that they will start or be given away before the season starts, (EARNED)! TWO, the players get themselves in shape by holding each other accountable by being at workouts, and the help of several dedicated coaches that have been part of successful college programs, such as Auburn, and Ole Miss!(thats who is running the weight program for the owls!) THREE, Brady and Goose working together to get the job done(totally different attitude, these two guys are working together right now to get the job done, way to go both of you!) FOUR, these guys will have a great season because they want to, they feel like they something to prove to all you east hamilton people and fence riding fair wheather fans, they have been backed in a corner and they are coming out fighting together, and i know thats a scary thought, and the funny thing is all this east hamilton hype is got these owl football players geeked! they are as tight as ever now thanks you idiots at east hamilton!) LASTLY, state championships are won by teams that sell out every play in practice and games. i've won several and this could be the year of the owls!) SO, the only problem you have to worry about is your hemrhoids!

ONE, the starters for the owls will be positions earned, not told that they will start or be given away before the season starts, (EARNED)! TWO, the players get themselves in shape by holding each other accountable by being at workouts, and the help of several dedicated coaches that have been part of successful college programs, such as Auburn, and Ole Miss!(thats who is running the weight program for the owls!) THREE, Brady and Goose working together to get the job done(totally different attitude, these two guys are working together right now to get the job done, way to go both of you!) FOUR, these guys will have a great season because they want to, they feel like they something to prove to all you east hamilton people and fence riding fair wheather fans, they have been backed in a corner and they are coming out fighting together, and i know thats a scary thought, and the funny thing is all this east hamilton hype is got these owl football players geeked! they are as tight as ever now thanks you idiots at east hamilton!) LASTLY, state championships are won by teams that sell out every play in practice and games. i've won several and this could be the year of the owls!) SO, the only problem you have to worry about is your hemrhoids!

awwwwwwww bighairyowl, theres no need to be mean and hateful. and u cant say crap about players earning positions though, i know the coaches there and am very close with the players and i know what coach monroe and coach greene said to these players first hand because i was STANDING RIGHT THERE!! somebody got all offensive for no reason, im assuming because i hurt one of your precious children /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. its ok bighairycockadoodledoo, there's no need to get upset

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

awwwwwwww bighairyowl, theres no need to be mean and hateful. and u cant say crap about players earning positions though, i know the coaches there and am very close with the players and i know what coach monroe and coach greene said to these players first hand because i was STANDING RIGHT THERE!! somebody got all offensive for no reason, im assuming because i hurt one of your precious children /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. its ok bighairycockadoodledoo, there's no need to get upset

WHITEY10....you sound like little,weakly kid that probably couldn't cut it at OOLTEWAH,so you want to bash the program and coaches....what a LOSER. Ooltewah will be fine,I promise.,.but,if what you say is TRUE!!! WHAT COACH and WHAT players did they promise positions ,too?..because,from what,ive seen over several years,you've got to EARN A SPOT AT OOLTEWAH!!!!...They have been good for years..playoffs,region titles,semi-finalists etc..in the largest classification,so Gatewood layed the foundation,MONROE built a POWERHOUSE in east tennessee and the state for that matter,so get your facts straight before,you start stirring the pot,genius. And by the way ,if you want to have some intelligent,adult football conversation,you defintely picked the right one to talk with.... Mr.Hairy-owl is by far one of the informative,FACT-BASED,posters on coacht...so have FUN with him...hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why are the players hyped over east hamilton? They need to be hyped over teams on their schedule. By all appearances it's the coaches and administration hyped over east hamilton. The lower niumbers on the freshmen squad says it all.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WHITEY10....you sound like little,weakly kid that probably couldn't cut it at OOLTEWAH,so you want to bash the program and coaches....what a LOSER. Ooltewah will be fine,I promise.,.but,if what you say is TRUE!!! WHAT COACH and WHAT players did they promise positions ,too?..because,from what,ive seen over several years,you've got to EARN A SPOT AT OOLTEWAH!!!!...They have been good for years..playoffs,region titles,semi-finalists etc..in the largest classification,so Gatewood layed the foundation,MONROE built a POWERHOUSE in east tennessee and the state for that matter,so get your facts straight before,you start stirring the pot,genius. And by the way ,if you want to have some intelligent,adult football conversation,you defintely picked the right one to talk with.... Mr.Hairy-owl is by far one of the informative,FACT-BASED,posters on coacht...so have FUN with him...hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Everybody that chooses to go elsewhere is not a loser. You are an embarassment to Ooltewah with your attitude. Posters like you give Ooltewah a bad name. Please go away.....

I may be wrong but didn't this post say OOLTEWAH FOOTBALL 2009-2010, not Hamilton Sports'>East Hamilton. Let's talk some Ooltewah Football. Who cares about everyone else... Our boys will be just fine this year, they are really looking forward to starting the season and getting ready to kick some butt this year. Lets get behind them and support them.

no doubt jacquez will be a dominant player as usual. but i agree brady is big and strong with a strong arm that ive almost seen him hit the bleachers on a stop route, he still plays like a freshmen and has so much improving to do. and the only senior leadership they have is Drew Elliot and Jacquez. Nobody else plays for the team, they play for themselves and thats NOT leadership. thats clocky players that nobody likes besides themselves

J Patty? G Putman? D Delaney? K Flanders? T Hunter? J Jackson? B Bruell? J Long? Z Zarzour?

A Mayfield? B Reed????? T Demery? T Smith? C Combs? E Green?

Whitey... you do not know what you are talking about ..... PERIOD