Ooltewah FBall 2009-10

TNsteeler

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WHITEY10....you sound like little,weakly kid that probably couldn't cut it at OOLTEWAH,so you want to bash the program and coaches....what a LOSER. Ooltewah will be fine,I promise.,.but,if what you say is TRUE!!! WHAT COACH and WHAT players did they promise positions ,too?..because,from what,ive seen over several years,you've got to EARN A SPOT AT OOLTEWAH!!!!...They have been good for years..playoffs,region titles,semi-finalists etc..in the largest classification,so Gatewood layed the foundation,MONROE built a POWERHOUSE in east tennessee and the state for that matter,so get your facts straight before,you start stirring the pot,genius. And by the way ,if you want to have some intelligent,adult football conversation,you defintely picked the right one to talk with.... Mr.Hairy-owl is by far one of the informative,FACT-BASED,posters on coacht...so have FUN with him...hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

thanks for the support bipbopzot...you, phishdad2, and myself waist our time trying to talk to posters like whitey10...nice name, by the way!...where you at phishdad2?...lets get a little "Back on the Train" live from Hampton going!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the support bipbopzot...you, phishdad2, and myself waist our time trying to talk to posters like whitey10...nice name, by the way!...where you at phishdad2?...lets get a little "Back on the Train" live from Hampton going!

how's the 7 on 7 going go...any predictions?

how's the 7 on 7 going go...any predictions?

What's the rumor that the Ooltewah brass is refusing to allow their home games to be televised this year? If that's true then I believe the powers that be need to get their priorities straight and remember it's not about the money or the coach's ego but the players. This may be bad information but this is the talk on the street.

What's the rumor that the Ooltewah brass is refusing to allow their home games to be televised this year? If that's true then I believe the powers that be need to get their priorities straight and remember it's not about the money or the coach's ego but the players. This may be bad information but this is the talk on the street.

the "brass" as you call it at ooltewah would rather "true" fans purchase a ticket and come to the game and trust me the players would rather have the support at the game to cheer them on! if you dont like it minethat-turd then keep your "brass" at home! always nice to see your negative posts toward the program. I enjoy fencing with you, keep 'em coming!

"Why are the players hyped over east hamilton? They need to be hyped over teams on their schedule. By all appearances it's the coaches and administration hyped over east hamilton. The lower niumbers on the freshmen squad says it all."

Has there been an effect on the Owl program with all the kids going to the new East Hamilton school? I heard that OMS didnt even have enough kids to have a summer camp. OHS may not see it there this year, except in the freshman program but its coming. High School Hurricanes have over 80 kids playing football and over 90 came to the middle school camp. I bet in 2 years when TSSAA re-evaluates the schools OMS will be playing East Hamilton....

O.K.....who cares how many kids they(east-hamilton) have? 80 kids..hmmm? I'm gonna take an educated guess on this(correct me if i'm wrong)...IF OOLTEWAH as in the "ENTIRE COMMUNITY!!!!".,.join all GRADES 6-12,on paper,OOLTEWAH MIDDLE-HIGH SCHOOL would have,about 170 football players.Thats half of hunter middle(20-30),ooltewah middle(40),freshmen(35or40)ooltewah varsity(60-70) etc..and someone drove by and saw all those kids practicing together,they would say or think Ooltewah was the most populated school,they have ever seen., :mrgreen:.SO whats your point?Those numbers are all from one school drawing an entire area and putting them on one field.YOU COULD PLAY THAT NUMBERS-GAME with every area in town...soddy,red bank,tyner,central...and the 90 kids supposedly,that came out for the middle school camp were not all middle-schoolers,alot were little guys.,.good lord,some people. GO OWLS!!!! :o