Bolivar Lady Tigers are headed to the Boro

Prosushi

According to the TSSAA website Bolivar has 859 students CPA has 269 I guess the multiplier is working. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Bolivar wins.

CPA also gets to pick who attends their school Bolivar cannot. CPA also has the choice of playing in division 2 with other private schools. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

According to the TSSAA website Bolivar has 859 students CPA has 269 I guess the multiplier is working. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Bolivar wins.

Pearl-Cohn is larger than Bolivar and they play in the same district as CPA. So, I don't understand the comment. Of course, this comment would never have been made had CPA won the ball game.

Anyway, congrats to CPA on a great season and good luck to Bolivar in M'boro.

Pearl-Cohn is larger than Bolivar and they play in the same district as CPA. So, I don't understand the comment. Of course, this comment would never have been made had CPA won the ball game.

Congratulations and good luck to the Bolivar Lady Tigers and Coach Rick Rudisill. They were participants in the Dragonfire Invitational and we hope to have them back next season....

You are right, had CPA won that comment would not have been made. Instead some comment about recruiting, unfair advantage etc would have been made by some Boliver fan, so we are all the same in some aspects. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />