Clarkrange vs Forrest

BuffaloFan

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarkrange has not and will not overlook Forrest. Who would want to play a team in the first round of their calibur. This is their fourth straight trip. They thrive off of big games and pulling huge upsets. Forrest was on of the teams I did not want in our bracket, but like options said...u gotta win three...and it doesnt matter where you start. This game is no guarteed win.

We have four quarters of ball to play against them and hopefully we win, but all the talk ain't gonna give us a lead and run the time off the clock. Our Lady Buffs gotta go out there and play hard and proud.

Go Clarkrange!!!

jmbo, just wanted to tell you not to eat much on Wednesday, cause you are going to have all the words you can eat on here! Go Lady Rockets!

I'm eating alot.... its going to be so nice to watch the TIMBER fall! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure it's going to be a great show at the "Boro" Forrest fans are so well known for putting on a great show

at these events.........can't wait for the show /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Okay. okay CR is AMAZING, CR is INCREDIBLE, CR is UNBELIEVABLE, CR is UNBEATABLE, for goodness sakes, they have beaten all their opponents by VAST margins.....Forrest isn't blind or deaf and I know they have heard all the ACCOLADES of this utterly UNSTOPPABLE CR team and how 7A is soooooo much better than everybody else...but our ladies will do the same as CR on Wednesday and come out on the floor and be PROUD of who they are and play their hearts out.....and as usual win or lose with class...... as a Lady Rocket supporter I will try to be as classy as my team is, I AM SO proud of the Lady Rockets!!!!!! Good luck to both teams and can't wait to see you take the floor at the "Boro!!!!!!!!!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!

I promise you we will not over look your Lady Rockets. I don't care what some of the fans from other places are saying, and you can mumble all you want and make it look like David and Goliath. Our girls are taking it one game at a time, and your Lady Rockets are the only ones we are worried about!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I promise you we will not over look your Lady Rockets. I don't care what some of the fans from other places are saying, and you can mumble all you want and make it look like David and Goliath. Our girls are taking it one game at a time, and your Lady Rockets are the only ones we are worried about!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Forrest fans aren't the ones who are making it a "David and Goliath" matchup either, everyone else is, heck they've said to just ship the Gold Ball to CR...but as I said the Lady Rockets will go out on the floor on Wed and play their hearts out, and the Lady Rocket faithful will be there in huge numbers to cheer them on....gotta love our Coach.... as he said in the paper....doesn't matter to him if we play CR on Wed. or Sat......... it's one game and you gotta win 3 to win the Gold Ball!

You can't see the FORREST through the trees....

Good luck to you TBALLEXPERT

Eat all you want....you might just be barking up the wrong tree.

I'm eating alot.... its going to be so nice to watch the TIMBER fall! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure it's going to be a great show at the "Boro" Forrest fans are so well known for putting on a great show

at these events.........can't wait for the show /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

And I hope Crange feels just the way you do jimbo................cause it will "clock" em where it hurts the most!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> This should make for a heck of a game. Now, I don't want you sitn to high on those bleachers unless ya got the rail in front of ya. You know how ya get when ya get excited. 7a watcher already told me a few tales. lol. Wish the best of luck to ya. Devilish and I will be listening from a far. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> May it be the best yet. CR will have thier hands full with Forrest! They know that too! Options86, is right the most of CR fans are being conservative, You know how some like to talk the talk when they aint got anything to do with your team. May your game be injury free for both teams and Goodluck..

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> This should make for a heck of a game. Now, I don't want you sitn to high on those bleachers unless ya got the rail in front of ya. You know how ya get when ya get excited. 7a watcher already told me a few tales. lol. Wish the best of luck to ya. Devilish and I will be listening from a far. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> May it be the best yet. CR will have thier hands full with Forrest! They know that too! Options86, is right the most of CR fans are being conservative, You know how some like to talk the talk when they aint got anything to do with your team. May your game be injury free for both teams and Goodluck..

I think I had better put a safety harness on /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Thank you for the good wishes Stang....I was hoping to see you there on Wed.....Sorry about JC but as usual, they are so loaded they'll be back in the thick of things next year!!! I know very well CR won't overlook us or anyone else....but I also know these ladies from CR have sooooo much pressure on them because of the year they have had, it's a testament to their coaching that they are so grounded. The same as our girls when they found out they were playing CR first round.....they just said " Let's get to work".......it appears the kids are better prepared then the parents........GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRONG. Although it is a little easier on that side, PC is not getting to the finals. They are not that good. They beat a way overrated Jackson County team and now you think they are great. NOT. Forrest, SORRY. U R going down. It should be The Range Vs. The Cornersville Bulldogs in the finals. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

now to show you know nothing KNOW IT ALL JC LOST TO PC BECAUSE PC OUTPLAYED THEM THIS PATICULAR NIGHT BUT JC HAS PLAYED 7 OR 8 TEAMS THATS NOW IN STATE AND BEAT THEM ALL EXCEPT UPPERMAN, AND THE LADY BUFFALOES and the only team to play C'range to single digits, any team can get beat on given night but if everything goes normal Clarkrange will win state fairly easy. Bradford who also got upset was the other team that could have contended and Lake co. may surprize somebody.

I think I had better put a safety harness on /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Thank you for the good wishes Stang....I was hoping to see you there on Wed.....Sorry about JC but as usual, they are so loaded they'll be back in the thick of things next year!!! I know very well CR won't overlook us or anyone else....but I also know these ladies from CR have sooooo much pressure on them because of the year they have had, it's a testament to their coaching that they are so grounded. The same as our girls when they found out they were playing CR first round.....they just said " Let's get to work".......it appears the kids are better prepared then the parents........GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would be surprised about the pressure. They are ready for Lamar to let the reigns loose. They don't act like there is any pressure, they are just playing ball!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

You would be surprised about the pressure. They are ready for Lamar to let the reigns loose. They don't act like there is any pressure, they are just playing ball!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Wonder how CR will react if there is pressure and a close game.....the year Forrest won the Gold Ball....... maybe they weren't as DOMINANT as CR but they beat RBS, Madison Acad Magnet and JC by a TOTAL of 6 points over the 3 games....now THAT is playing ball!!!!