Clarkrange vs Forrest

BuffaloFan

Hey STATE is STATE....if you have ever played in a state tournament in any

sport, then you know there is plenty of pressure just playing there. Never know who is watching

you in the stands. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It's an accomplishment for these last 8 teams to be at state..most teams

never get there...So, I say stop the smack and let these kids enjoy what

they have worked so hard for.

Let the gold ball fall where it may... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Without a doubt that was an exciting tournament. They got to face an in your face defense from Gordonsville. They were allowed to hack, pull, tug, push, and grab all night and it was a 25 pt game and was never in doubt. Same thing with PC and it was a 26 point game. They have seen pressure defense without the benefit of the calls and still came out on top. They played OS and JC to 10 point games and had to hit their free throws to hold on to those leads. So they have handled pressure pretty well so far. These girls are experience on the ball court and don't get shook to easily. I will take them in any fair called game against anyone. That's not saying that Forrest is going to lay down, I expect them to give us all we want and then some!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The basketball Gods were not kind to us, for sure. But Lady Rockets, we've been the underdog many times and have come out on top. The gold ball in the trophy case is living proof. You can do this, just one game at a time. GO LADY ROCKETS!!!

PS-We are ready. Murphy Center will be rockin'!!!!

I think C range.. But i think Forrest gives them a game..I would like to see it go in forrest favor but i really doubt it.. good luck to both teams

All the hoop-la has been about the girls on the team up until now...and that is fine.....but sometimes a game is won or lost by Coaching. Lets talk about coaches for a while. The first time these two teams played in Nov. I believe Forrest had just hired a new coach. I am sure that he had just gotten his feet good and wet at that point in time. Now, you can look and see that this is most certainly a different and much improved team that he has playing now. A little credit is due to the new Head Coach at Forrest. Good Job.

What say you >? Opinions on who has the best Coaching tactics.

This will be a hard game for CR.But lets not say they have won it until the clock shows 0:00 end of the 4th and CR is ahead if they are ahead.Then you can say we won it. The win they had at the first of the year dont mean anything in this game.Its a whole new ball game and no one wants to go home now.Good luck to the Lady Buffs.

Coach Jean has done a wonderful job with these ladies....he is new and young and the Forrest faithful have enjoyed watching him take this team all the way to Elite 8.........I also know that the coach (Lamar Rogers?) from CR has been around since before time and he is very very good and very very experienced, ought to be an interesting aspect of the game NeWbLuE! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!

Coach Jean has done a wonderful job with these ladies....he is new and young and the Forrest faithful have enjoyed watching him take this team all the way to Elite 8.........I also know that the coach (Lamar Rogers?) from CR has been around since before time and he is very very good and very very experienced, ought to be an interesting aspect of the game NeWbLuE! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!

Hey Kim. We missed you Sat. night! If all goes well, I'll be there loud and proud tomorrow!! I was most impressed with Coach Jean Saturday night. He seems to have fit in well with the girls, and has made a smooth transition from Reasonover. He has those girls running on all cylinders, even from the bench. Hope we have Murphy Center at least 3/4 full of loud Rocket fans! Does anyone know if you have to pay per game, or just once per session? I'd like to cheer the Cornersville ladies on as well, but not if you have to pay again.

GO LADY ROCKETS!

Hey Kim. We missed you Sat. night! If all goes well, I'll be there loud and proud tomorrow!! I was most impressed with Coach Jean Saturday night. He seems to have fit in well with the girls, and has made a smooth transition from Reasonover. He has those girls running on all cylinders, even from the bench. Hope we have Murphy Center at least 3/4 full of loud Rocket fans! Does anyone know if you have to pay per game, or just once per session? I'd like to cheer the Cornersville ladies on as well, but not if you have to pay again.

GO LADY ROCKETS!

I know, I hated to miss that game .........Ayla was playing in the TJCCAA state finals way down in Cleveland Tn.............heard it was a WILD one fan wise !!! I believe we will pay per session cause with the games so close time wise I don't think they could empty the Murphy Center between games. I will make sure to find you Wed as I will be there for all the games! Take Care......GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

GO LADY ROCKETS!

You pay once for the entire session

Chapel Hill has a very good chance to win this one.

Nobody enters the State Tournament hoping to get 2,3 or even 4th place. Everyone is there with one thing on their mind...WIN IT ALL. To do this, you have to beat the best team there besides you. If that happens to be Clarkrange, then it's just as well to play them first round or in the finals. Either way, you have to go through them to achieve your ultimate goal. I'd be GLAD I got them first round if I was a Forrest fan. Take control early and use the momentum this win would give you to take home the big trophy again! Good Luck LADY ROCKETS from a fellow District 9A fan!!