Dyer County Choctaws 2008-2009

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but we're not doin anything bc we'll make it in AAA..... we're allowing any1 that's wants a try out get 1 unlike other schools....... my point 2 u is that u probably don't know the teams like we do & btw cheated & that's all 2 that story & u can look @ the tapes that prove that point & hope they get beat by FULTON or LIBERTY bc they're not good enough 2 get 2 state or even win it bc us & most of the schools we've played r good enough & that's all so shut ur mouth unless u know the truth & we'll have a GREAT SEASON next year bc of the players we have & the ones we're getting.......

lady, you obviously dont know who I am and its even more obvious you dont know what you're talking about! Liberty is 3A this year and got put out! I know a TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON more about the schools involved than you could ever hope to think about wanting to wish you could dream about knowing! Stick to congratulating your classmates and your team b/c anything you say past that is abhorrently ignorant!

lady, you obviously dont know who I am and its even more obvious you dont know what you're talking about! Liberty is 3A this year and got put out! I know a TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON more about the schools involved than you could ever hope to think about wanting to wish you could dream about knowing! Stick to congratulating your classmates and your team b/c anything you say past that is abhorrently ignorant!

Now Harshaw...calm down...she is a kid. I still really have no idea WHAT all she said...StevieRay transcribed some of it... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I'm not as lost as I was /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Had to ask for translation from my 16 year old and like some one said it's text lingo or something...Apparently bc means because. I would have never known /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now Harshaw...calm down...she is a kid. I still really have no idea WHAT all she said...StevieRay transcribed some of it... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lol... oh im calm... just didnt take to kindly to the "shut your mouth if you dont know what youre talking about" part when i said nothing bad in the first place about DC in that comment. guess i didnt pay much attention to the fact she was a kid... but then agian if you're gonna act big i'll treat you big!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lol... oh im calm... just didnt take to kindly to the "shut your mouth if you dont know what youre talking about" part when i said nothing bad in the first place about DC in that comment. guess i didnt pay much attention to the fact she was a kid... but then agian if you're gonna act big i'll treat you big!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yep....that's about what we've always told our kids. You put yourself in adult shoes, you get adult consequences and adult responsibilities.

can you do us all a favor and make your posts make sense or just not post at all?

your making us dyer county people look bad.

Yeah she is I like seeing DC people on here because you guys get smart

and have good things to say sometimes but she made yall look bad

she cannot be from DC I will say it for you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />