Madison - Hampton

jeffh11

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should be a good one. Hampton is playing exceptional and hasn't even trailed in a game in 11 quarters. I'm not going to make a prediction, but I am going to say that by watching the Madison game before ours, I think Cornersville would be advancing to the semis if they had played either Madison or Pickett Co...

Ohh Loorrrdddd !!!! Whooooooooooooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> How hard it is to be humble in Carter Co. tonight!!!!! Whoooooo!! Hampton Bulldogs, bring home that gold ball to the Big Blue Alliance!! Whooooo!! Bright Lights!!! Big Cities!!! Whoooooo!!! The Hampton Bulldogs are going to walk the aisle one more time!!! And Madison, I'll kiss your basketball shoes if you can do it, but all my money is on Hampton. To be the team, you have to beat the team, and by golly, Hampton IS THE TEAM!!! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />