BAYLOR V WALKER VALLEY 4:00

RAVENWOOD V OOLTEWAH 5:00

CLEVELAND V ALCOA 6:00

MC MINN CO. V COOKEVILLE 8:00

SUNDAY 3/15:

BAYLOR V RAVENWOOD 9:00 AM

COOKEVILLE V CLEVELAND 11:00 AM

WALKER VALLEY V MC MINN CO. 1:00

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING/COACHING SOME GOOD MATCHUPS!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

akula.....I will be at the Baylor vs Alcoa game tomorrow and am looking forward to watching this tournament. I just hope the weather predictions are wrong. This is going to be an interesting year for Baylor. We lost alot of talented seniors last year. Defense, goalie and alot of our offense. But it is fun to watch new players step up to get their chance. Is Alcoa a veteran group or are you experiencing growing pains this year? I have enjoyed your insight and comments on high school soccer through the coach t sight.

Bigred,

Alcoa is a good mix of experience this year. We do start all 5 Seniors with 3 being 4 year starters so they definitely help set the pace for our younger guys. The rest is a mix of the other classes. I'm looking forward to a great test for our boys tonight. I actually played with and for Coach Blair and know he is phenomenal. He will have those guys ready when it really counts in may. I loved to get this invite for early in the season to give us a great challenge. I hope our boys are up for it. Going to be a long weekend by the time everyone is done.

I'm with you on the weather as well. That would put a damper. I know we don't want to mangle the field for CHS and I definitely don't want to see an injury caused by conditions. Knock on wood it does not get too bad.

Pitbull, I will be able to post tonight, but we are keeping the team down there tomorrow and won't have internet access as far as I know. I'll get texts sent and hopefully G can at least keep the scores updated. I am sure there will be some CoachTers there that can give their insight. Good luck to your boys tonight with Gibbs.

Hope you all get the games in, with the weather. I'll try and post what I can when Akula texts me. It might be a mass post at the end of the night (my wife gets a bit, um, unhappy, when I run to the computer every 5 minutes to update!)

I might go check out some of these games since its only 15 min away from my house, will i get to meet the great Akula? You have to be cooler than BigG. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I might go check out some of these games since its only 15 min away from my house, will i get to meet the great Akula? You have to be cooler than BigG. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OH, there is no doubt that I am way cooler than G. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Reaction, I am actually traveling separate from the team to get them home and in bed so I can watch some of the Ooltewah/Cleveland match, so if you are there say hello. I like to meet the T'ers out there. Now if I can only meet Dins................oh wait, we play him on April 24th. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

OH, there is no doubt that I am way UGLIER than G. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Reaction, I am actually traveling separate from the team to get them home and in bed so I can watch some of the Ooltewah/Cleveland match, so if you are there say hello. I like to meet the T'ers out there. Now if I can only meet Dins................oh wait, we play him on April 24th. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I like my edit of your post better...

Akula, just look for the REAL skinny kid with a hat on backwards. Luckily, he has much better grooming habits than Coniglio. HUGE Chelsea fan....

ALL GAMES ARE PLAYED AT THE CLEVELAND SOCCER COMPLEX

THURSDAY 3/12:

ALCOA V BAYLOR 5:30

OOLTEWAH V CLEVELAND 7:30

FRIDAY 3/13:

CLEVELAND V BAYLOR 4:30

ALCOA V MC MINN CO. 5:00

COOKEVILLE V OOLTEWAH 6:30

RAVENWOOD V WALKER VALLEY 8:30

SATURDAY 3/14:

OOLTEWAH V ALCOA 9:00 AM

WALKER VALLEY V COOKEVILLE 10:00 AM

MC MINN CO. V RAVENWOOD 11:00

BAYLOR V WALKER VALLEY 4:00

RAVENWOOD V OOLTEWAH 5:00

CLEVELAND V ALCOA 6:00

MC MINN CO. V COOKEVILLE 8:00

SUNDAY 3/15:

BAYLOR V RAVENWOOD 9:00 AM

COOKEVILLE V CLEVELAND 11:00 AM

WALKER VALLEY V MC MINN CO. 1:00

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING/COACHING SOME GOOD MATCHUPS!!!

Hey Akula, any chance the folks at Cleveland Soccer Complex might cancel this weekend in light of the drenching that's scheduled? Wondering also about the number of fields available for play. If just a couple I'd wonder (if I were them) about tearing up the pitch really good.

OH, there is no doubt that I am way cooler than G. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I meant to tell you it was nice meeting you at the scrimmage. My girlfriend said my introduction made me sound like a creeper. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />