Siegel

TheFridge06

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its because all of there players get on her and post. Also, I think Blackman and maybe even Riverdale are at least twice as good as over rated Siegel. I heard the almighty Carter Watson was only hitting the low 80's the other night, and looked extremly hittable.

Its because all of there players get on her and post. Also, I think Blackman and maybe even Riverdale are at least twice as good as over rated Siegel. I heard the almighty Carter Watson was only hitting the low 80's the other night, and looked extremly hittable.

My boys don't play at Siegel and I pull for the Stars as long as they don't play us.

How do you judge twice as good?

Top to bottom lineup wise Siegel has great hitters. They are comming around in the field with all players off suspensions and such now. They had to come from behind last night per my contact at the game - wish I could have seen Carter pitch against Barret.

Looks like District 7AAA will be another banner year from the Murfreesboro teams! No wonder Riverdale and Oakland won so many state titles before the addition of Siegel and Blackman. We Metro schools don't have a chance!

My boys don't play at Siegel and I pull for the Stars as long as they don't play us.

How do you judge twice as good?

Top to bottom lineup wise Siegel has great hitters. They are comming around in the field with all players off suspensions and such now. They had to come from behind last night per my contact at the game - wish I could have seen Carter pitch against Barret.

Looks like District 7AAA will be another banner year from the Murfreesboro teams! No wonder Riverdale and Oakland won so many state titles before the addition of Siegel and Blackman. We Metro schools don't have a chance!

What's interesting is that if Siegel can win the close games and come from behind like they did last night, once the players gel and get accustomed to unfamiliar positions and the bats get hot, could be fun to watch.

What's interesting is that if Siegel can win the close games and come from behind like they did last night, once the players gel and get accustomed to unfamiliar positions and the bats get hot, could be fun to watch.

well that might be next year for you guys. ya never know. it can take a while to get used to an unfamiliar position. sounds like they're just rebuilding this year. i believe there was WAY to much hype about them going into this season.

Isn't it always a banner year in Murfreesboro for either Oakland or Riverdale

I think you are mistaken if you think Siegel and Blackman have hurt Oakland and Riverdale.

AND

I believe both Oakland and Riverdale have made multiple trips to the state tournament since Siegel and Blackman opened

District 7AAA Championship will go to either Oakland or Riverdale

by the way, i forget, which year did Riverdale win the state??

well that might be next year for you guys. ya never know. it can take a while to get used to an unfamiliar position. sounds like they're just rebuilding this year. i believe there was WAY to much hype about them going into this season.

Na, man, coach Reavis is just trying to get the best nine on the field. Once Shafer is back in RF everything will return to normal I would guess.

Isn't it always a banner year in Murfreesboro for either Oakland or Riverdale

I think you are mistaken if you think Siegel and Blackman have hurt Oakland and Riverdale.

AND

I believe both Oakland and Riverdale have made multiple trips to the state tournament since Siegel and Blackman opened

District 7AAA Championship will go to either Oakland or Riverdale

by the way, i forget, which year did Riverdale win the state??

Your right - a combined Siegel/Oakland team would get beat by current Oakland team! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />