Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they were home and that's ok because Humboldt fans can admit that last year's team was certainly no match for Manassas. My wife and I were there just to see some good basketball and we saw some. We saw a team that knew how to handle the pressure and come back to win state and one that only knew how to buckle and fold under pressure.

So now you think that you'll know how to handle pressure and win the state. Or do you'll know how to fold under pressure like last year. So see Humboldt's fans can not talk about Manassas because least we got there to fold you'll folded in our gym.

Yes they were home and that's ok because Humboldt fans can admit that last year's team was certainly no match for Manassas. My wife and I were there just to see some good basketball and we saw some. We saw a team that knew how to handle the pressure and come back to win state and one that only knew how to buckle and fold under pressure.

Any one who has seen Humboldt this year knows that there is no comparison to the team last year. I sure hope Manassas is preparing for the team they saw last year.

MTiger u got a chip on your shoulder and so does your buddy Legend! What your problem is u all have not got over that big lead you blowed lasy year! Uc game out of the locker room and took u gents to school! We all know Manassas is good i have always said that no problem respect deserved. U have been having nightmares for a year now! All u have seen is Purple and Gold all year! If u think Manassas is coming out and blowing away HBT u are worst than i thought! Because i assure u HBT is not shaking in their shoes they will be ready to play! Try to comperend this get over last year because it might take u two years to get over this!! Have a nice evening!!

MTiger u got a chip on your shoulder and so does your buddy Legend! What your problem is u all have not got over that big lead you blowed lasy year! Uc game out of the locker room and took u gents to school! We all know Manassas is good i have always said that no problem respect deserved. U have been having nightmares for a year now! All u have seen is Purple and Gold all year! If u think Manassas is coming out and blowing away HBT u are worst than i thought! Because i assure u HBT is not shaking in their shoes they will be ready to play! Try to comperend this get over last year because it might take u two years to get over this!! Have a nice evening!!

Red_16 they are coming out now. Where have all of you so call Hbt peoples been at?

Red what about this one?

Chipperjones4MVP, cublover, aff, mrbigster, rlion, 5031, and spellerone have been MIA...Chipper is a UC fan...cublover and rlion are scotts hill fans...mrbigster and spellerone are LC fans...As far as aff and 5031, I've never seen either on these boards...All of the rest of the people you mentioned are Humboldt fans with the exception of P&G Standard and all of us have been on here regularly, especially the past couple of days since the draw...

Red_16 they are coming out now. Where have all of you so call Hbt peoples been at?

Red what about this one?

Chipperjones4MVP, cublover, aff, mrbigster, rlion, 5031, and spellerone have been MIA...Chipper is a UC fan...cublover and rlion are scotts hill fans...mrbigster and spellerone are LC fans...As far as aff and 5031, I've never seen either on these boards...All of the rest of the people you mentioned are Humboldt fans with the exception of P&G Standard and all of us have been on here regularly, especially the past couple of days since the draw...

OK, MTiger go to bed!!!!! Goodnight, (2) two days and a wake-up until game time. "WHO THEY", "WHO THEY", "WHO THEY" SAY GOING TO BEAT THOSE VIKINGS" WHO THEY "!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

OK, MTiger go to bed!!!!! Goodnight, (2) two days and a wake-up until game time. "WHO THEY", "WHO THEY", "WHO THEY" SAY GOING TO BEAT THOSE VIKINGS" WHO THEY "!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok, let me stir the pot. Lets say they did seed this thing and as everyone assumes the seeding was like this--1-Humbolt, 2-Manassas, 3-Temple, 4-Grace, 5-CA, 6-Grace, 7-Summertown, 8-Cloudland. Everyone is saying that the H-M game had to be played at some point. Now, we all know this isn't true. You all should realize that the defensive team that shut down Cully could in fact shut down Manassas, but lets be realistic. Your first round winners would be Humbolt, Manassas, Temple and Grace. Everyone seems to agree that Grace could give the top two fits, so here it is--the semifinal winners end up being Grace and Temple. Wow, look at that--the H-M game does not happen. Stop your crying about it being played in the first game--you got what you waited all year for, so deal with it. I personally see the finals as being Grace and Summertown--just because with all the cry baby fans, I hope Humbolt and Manassas BOTH LOSE!!!!

Ok, let me stir the pot. Lets say they did seed this thing and as everyone assumes the seeding was like this--1-Humbolt, 2-Manassas, 3-Temple, 4-Grace, 5-CA, 6-Grace, 7-Summertown, 8-Cloudland. Everyone is saying that the H-M game had to be played at some point. Now, we all know this isn't true. You all should realize that the defensive team that shut down Cully could in fact shut down Manassas, but lets be realistic. Your first round winners would be Humbolt, Manassas, Temple and Grace. Everyone seems to agree that Grace could give the top two fits, so here it is--the semifinal winners end up being Grace and Temple. Wow, look at that--the H-M game does not happen. Stop your crying about it being played in the first game--you got what you waited all year for, so deal with it. I personally see the finals as being Grace and Summertown--just because with all the cry baby fans, I hope Humbolt and Manassas BOTH LOSE!!!!

Now see you were doing good until your last sentence. Now where did your country butt come from anyway?Who is the other teams playing anyway what is their names?

Now see you were doing good until your last sentence. Now where did your country butt come from anyway?Who is the other teams playing anyway what is their names?

For once, I agree with you...

I hope this guy is there to see Humboldt and Manassas face off...Atleast then, he'll understand what all the hype is about.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now all of you have been talking all of that mess now the game is on and i don't hear from a lot of you'll. I think that you 'll are a little afraid now.Your mouth have overloaded you butt. You got Manassas and you 'll don't know if thats what you really wanted for the first game. Got you thinking now. Its put up or shut up and go home. All of these peoples were talking mess the whole time now you don't hear from them.

Purple & Gold Standard

Humboldt58

chipper_jones_4mvp

snakedriver

cublover

frankied12

red_16

aff

mrbigster

rlion5

TraderB

zebra99

Spellerone

87vikingalumni

dollar1906

Hello! Anyone there? Where are you? Look at this quote from red_16 "We'll need both Taylor and Crayton to be on their game and we'll also need key contributions from everyone else in order to advance..." They are scared now. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

MTiger,

Wow!

Is this your idea of some sort of rediculously bad joke, or something??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1) What Specifically is your basis for including me (TraderB) on your list of so-called, "Mess talkers........."???????????????

2) Please SHOW ME THE POSTS whereby I "talked....mess," boasting and/or bragging about Humboldt over Manassas! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

3) TIP: Please go look up the word IGNORANT in the dictionary.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm eagerly awaiting your specific responses. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />