Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

Alright......this is my last post on coacht this year and these are my observations,

Humboldt lost beacause they could not hit a freethrow....no ifs ands or butts about it.

That last shot by hollaway was a prayer...but it went in

Woodard and hollaway are both better than Buckner....he will get schooled in the SEC next year.

Buckner is the best flopper Ive ever seen.

If anyone has any info on the supposed incident after the game between a manassas player and a humboldt fan

please let us know......did it really happen?

Its been fun ya'll..........

Is this fool gone to the store yet? See people like him makes me talk trash. I'm really a nice guy but when you bad mouth my Tiger then we have problems. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

If we aren't related we just happen to think alot alike......we might be psychically connected /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Wonder where Legend is?????

I seen him grinning from ear to ear. I left him he was hanging with the team and some of the fans

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snakedriver

Manassas played there worst game ofthe year and still won! humboldt was nothing!

Hey Legend....you should be more like your buddy MTiger.....he may have some anger issues but at least he's not nuts like u.....but u are funny.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Mr Mtiger dude.......I was praising some of your players....you got some kinda anger issue?.....thats my opnions...thats what a forum is for. I even said I hope you guys win out! It was what I said about buckner....right? Why do all manassas fans lick the ground that he walks on....just don't get it.....anyway.....you guys are good and buckner is overrated.....thats my opinion and I'm entitled to it!.......now back to the incident.......

And your opinion isn't worth ---- so keep it to yourself especially when you try to bad mouth this kid and everybody know he can just flat out play. Get up off of here before i come and find you and punch you in the face and that will give you something to ask about. We are on here talking about the game and you bring up some mess about a darn fight get up off of here. This kid have earned everything that he has gotten. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Nobody gave him anything.

Hey Legend....you should be more like your buddy MTiger.....he may have some anger issues but at least he's not nuts like u.....but u are funny.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are not gone yes you said 30 minutes ago that was you r last post why are u still here your team is done and so are you. Go and get a pickle and stink on.

You're probably right, SEC1rules.

White I'm ELATED that Mphs Manassas defeated Humboldt, it is very unfortunate that these 2 teams had to meet up in the 1st round!

It's a TRAVESTY!

I don't care what anyone says, I firmly believe that a 1st-round matchup of these (widely accepted) top-teams goes against the grain of everything that is pure and right about sports playoffs, not just high school basketball, IMO!

I agree 100%! I am ready for football season already TraderB!

Guest snakedriver

And your opinion isn't worth ---- so keep it to yourself especially when you try to bad mouth this kid and everybody know he can just flat out play. Get up off of here before i come and find you and punch you in the face and that will give you something to ask about. We are on here talking about the game and you bring up some mess about a darn fight get up off of here. This kid have earned everything that he has gotten. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Nobody gave him anything.

Dude....you are angry /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> anyway....your opnion aint worth $#%& to me either you thug. I'm not talking to you anymore. So anyway.....It was a great game.....and there was some type of altercation after the game and I'm just trying to get some info about it.....I'm sure there will be something on the local news.......

Sounds like Humboldt used redgolds scouting report. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You know the one where Buckner is lazy and Manassas just wasn't that impressive. Redgold also said Humboldts big were just as good as Buckner. OH one more thing....remember that Woodard guy I have been telling everybody about......I never seen redgold post a word about him...Guees he just totally missed Woodard in his scouting report. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I believer Woddard finished with 16 points and 10 rebounds.....Buckner finished with 14 points 12 rebounds (6 offensive) 4 blocks...not bad for a lazy kid with no heart.....you all do remember that right.....there was plenty of you on here saying that Let's see Crayton finished with 16 pints and 4 rebounds and Taylor 12 points and 6 rebounds and 0 block shots between the two. Let's compare the bigs for a moment:

Buckner/Woodard combined 40 points 22 rebounds (12 offensive rebounds) on 12 for 18 shooting

Taylor/Crayton combined 38 points 10 rebounds (3 offensive rebounds) on 11 for 25 shooting even if you throw in Dunbars 7 boards Manassas two horses still otrebounded Hiumboldt 22 to 17

Manassas outrebounded Humboldt 34 to 29. Good thing Humboldt had Dunbar or else this could have gotten ugly. This was a good game but THE BETTER TEAM WON. Imagine what would have happened had Manassas brought there A game. I guees this wasn't the same Manassas team redgold was telling everybody about that played Middleton. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You people should have known better that to listen to redgolds assesment from watching Manassas/Middleton. Alot of pweople on here HONESTLY DID NOT THINK MANASSAS HAD A SHOT IN THIS GAME even though they had never seen them. I guess you all know now that a 9 point lead in the 3rd against Manassas is not the same as a 3rd quarter lead against Gleason and the likes. You all should have listened to Legend and me this season. Now everybody is going to be all nice and congrat Manassas after dogging them all season....I THINK THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!!!! Now is the time to start seeing all the excuses....I CAN SEE IT COMING. AGAIN THE BEST TEAM WON!!!!!

Zebra, 58, 16, and frankie.......this is not directed at any of you. This is for those that tried to get on here and make me look like a fool for the last three months....YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE TO. These people question my basketball kowledge and acted like I didn't have a clue. I GOT NEWS FOR YOU ALL...I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AND I DON'T COME FROM MY CONCLUSIONS FROM BEING A HOMER!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME.....MOST PEOPLE (BY A LARGE MAJORITY) THOUGHT HUMBOLDT WAS GOING TO WIN THIS GAME......THEY WERE HONESTLY ASO CONFIDENT THEY GOT ON HERE AND POSTED ALL KIND OF SMACK....THAT'S HOW CONFIDENT THEY WERE.

Now, congrats to Humboldt on a gret season. You kids should be proud ad hold your heads up. Maybe some of your fans can learn a thing or two from you guys. Ynlikely, but let's hope so....I figure they will act as if they never said some of the things they did and try to take the high road now. Make no mistake about it...if Humboldt would have won they would be allover this board dogging out and talking and insane ammount of trash about Manassas. Last thing, I would caution anybody from listening to redgold scouting reports.....I tried to tell everybody back then that it was a bunch of junk. Guess we all kow now!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Heck, redgold didn't even include Woddard in his scouting report...that's funny. Seems like he pretty much said all Manassas had was Buckner.

Ok, so Manassas wins on a banked 3 with less than 3 secs to play. Enough said, these teams were equal to each other. If, as the Humbolt fans were saying, they were head and shoulders above everyone else, then Manassas should cake walk the rest of the way. What happened Humbolt? I thought noone could shut down all of your players because there was too much talent and too many weapons. Obviously someone found a way to do it because you are on your way to the couch and your season is OVER!!!!!!

Dude....you are angry /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> anyway....your opnion aint worth $#%& to me either you thug. I'm not talking to you anymore. So anyway.....It was a great game.....and there was some type of altercation after the game and I'm just trying to get some info about it.....I'm sure there will be something on the local news.......

I just got a call from a buddy saying that Buckner and another Manassas player were arrested for punching a freshman girl from Humboldt. Again this is what I am told.

Who cares about an altercation man this is about bball do you not get it. That whats wrong with a lot of schools now people like you want to push then farther than they should go. Leave it alone.

You believe Buckner is overrated? Doesn't he average 19 and 15? There is a reason he rose from nowhere to top 30 in just about two months of AAU ball with the YOMCA. He's outshined Leslie this season and I hope you aren't the same guy who said Buckner was overrated, because he only scored 5 points, but still almost had a triple-double.

I just got a call from a buddy saying that Buckner and another Manassas player were arrested for punching a freshman girl from Humboldt. Again this is what I am told.

Man once again don't bring this negative mess to the board. How many times should i have to say that. Take you'll sorry Are Something Special home and get off of the board