Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

Let me just go ahead and say congratulations to manassas on the win! Humboldt shot themselves in the foot with all of the missed free-throws, which I was hoping that wouldn't happen in this game. We took Buckner out of the game by playing a 2-3 and pressing. What a way to finish the game though! Good luck to yall in the rest of the tournament.

Now for the incident that occurred after the game....

I AM a witness for everything that happened. First off, the Manassas players (not sure who it was, but the kids with the writing in their hair and buckner were the main ones) walked through the Humboldt crowd around the track clapping their hands and saying "We won, we're the best"..."Quit crying"..."We whooped yall's ***es." Totally uncalled for. They kept walking and went to one of the concession stands. The moms and friends of the Humboldt players followed the Manassas players and confronted them about it. That's the part I saw. The rest of this is from what I heard from many witnesses of the incident. The moms and friends walked over and told the manassas players that what they did was uncalled for. The Manassas players didn't pay any attention to what they were saying and one of the girls from Humboldt got too close to Buckner and confronted him about the incident. Buckner told her to shutup and walk off, which the girl didn't and kept getting closer and closer to him until buckner hit her in the face. I was outside of the building walking to class and saw Buckner and a bunch of the Manassas players being pushed outside by their fans and coaches. They were yelling and carrying on about what had just happened, and Buckner kept pounding his fist into his hand and running his mouth. The coach decided that it was best to go to the bus and all of the players and coaches took off. Policemen chased them down to the bus and that's all I saw. I don't have any updates on this incident, but that was very...very...very...uncalled for.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can side with him....dosent matter to me...I didnt hear him saying many nice things to me...but whatever. There probably are good people from the inner-city.....but there are also alot of bad ones....thugs with the Im bad and don't talk to me mentallity......MTiger just seems that way to me. whatever.....

Manassas stuns Humboldt

Tennessean

Already in everybodies newspaper

Let me just go ahead and say congratulations to manassas on the win! Humboldt shot themselves in the foot with all of the missed free-throws, which I was hoping that wouldn't happen in this game. We took Buckner out of the game by playing a 2-3 and pressing. What a way to finish the game though! Good luck to yall in the rest of the tournament.

Now for the incident that occurred after the game....

I AM a witness for everything that happened. First off, the Manassas players (not sure who it was, but the kids with the writing in their hair and buckner were the main ones) walked through the Humboldt crowd around the track clapping their hands and saying "We won, we're the best"..."Quit crying"..."We whooped yall's ***es." Totally uncalled for. They kept walking and went to one of the concession stands. The moms and friends of the Humboldt players followed the Manassas players and confronted them about it. That's the part I saw. The rest of this is from what I heard from many witnesses of the incident. The moms and friends walked over and told the manassas players that what they did was uncalled for. The Manassas players didn't pay any attention to what they were saying and one of the girls from Humboldt got too close to Buckner and confronted him about the incident. Buckner told her to shutup and walk off, which the girl didn't and kept getting closer and closer to him until buckner hit her in the face. I was outside of the building walking to class and saw Buckner and a bunch of the Manassas players being pushed outside by their fans and coaches. They were yelling and carrying on about what had just happened, and Buckner kept pounding his fist into his hand and running his mouth. The coach decided that it was best to go to the bus and all of the players and coaches took off. Policemen chased them down to the bus and that's all I saw. I don't have any updates on this incident, but that was very...very...very...uncalled for.

And we are done with this about a fight. Talk about the game.

Can you cut aqnd paste that headline for redgold. He loves it when people cut and paste. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Let me find humboldt paper

I congratulated Manassas for winning. The game is over with now, what do you want to talk about from the game? It was a GREAT game. Couldn't ask for a better one. This is a big topic though simply because Buckner may not be playing Friday if he got arrested.

I congratulated Manassas for winning. The game is over with now, what do you want to talk about from the game? It was a GREAT game. Couldn't ask for a better one. This is a big topic though simply because Buckner may not be playing Friday if he got arrested.

Well it was reported by the Manassas faithful that Buckner was enjoying a nice dip in the pool..

Humboldt falls short of gold ball, loses in state quarterfinal thejacksonsun

???They had a good team and our kids played hard,??? Humboldt coach Thomas Boykin said. ???We played hard enough to win it. Just didn??™t happen to come out so good.???

Well it was reported by the Manassas faithful that Buckner was enjoying a nice dip in the pool..

What else do you want to hear?

Now what was funny was the look on HB fan as the clock ticked down. They was like what the ---- just happen now that was funny I can amit to that. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Some couldn't even fininsh eaten their popcorn. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You want believe it but the Jackson Sun have a great picture of what I'm talking about. LOL LOL But now I do have it for the kids.

I was pulling for Humboldt in this Tournament because I thought they were the better team. Today Manassas knocked down shots when that needed to be knocked down. I am now gonna stick with W. Tennessee and pull for Manassas, but I will say this if Reginald did what he is being accusesd for I hope that a Tournament win is all he wanted be casue that is sorry on his part. Fans are at the game to jaw and that is thier only purpose on the earth. A player is at the game to play. Its great to be emotional about the game, but he is 2 games away from one of the biggest games of his life and he is gonna let what was prolly some punk girl get in his head. What a joke. I hope that this is not the truth because if so this is a waste of a great State Tournament.

I was pulling for Humboldt in this Tournament because I thought they were the better team. Today Manassas knocked down shots when that needed to be knocked down. I am now gonna stick with W. Tennessee and pull for Manassas, but I will say this if Reginald did what he is being accusesd for I hope that a Tournament win is all he wanted be casue that is sorry on his part. Fans are at the game to jaw and that is thier only purpose on the earth. A player is at the game to play. Its great to be emotional about the game, but he is 2 games away from one of the biggest games of his life and he is gonna let what was prolly some punk girl get in his head. What a joke. I hope that this is not the truth because if so this is a waste of a great State Tournament.

I knew a lot of people getting on here saying this saying that. Parents first of all should be able to control their kids when you child is standing beside you. Still not saying if it true or if its not true. What goes on in the Manassas house stays in the Manassas house.

I haven't seen any of this on any sports news places yet and didn't see this "altercation". Whether or not it happened, I am sure that both will share responsibility and it usually starts with someone running that pie hole. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />