Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

I haven't seen any of this on any sports news places yet and didn't see this "altercation". Whether or not it happened, I am sure that both will share responsibility and it usually starts with someone running that pie hole. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Have to agree with you

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew a lot of people getting on here saying this saying that. Parents first of all should be able to control their kids when you child is standing beside you. Still not saying if it true or if its not true. What goes on in the Manassas house stays in the Manassas house.

Coaches first of all should be able to control their players also. Wasn't very smart on their part to come back out to the track where something crazy like this could happen. I've been all around that gym plenty of times and there are 5 exits down where the locker rooms are, and one of them leads directly out to the road where their bus was.

I haven't seen any of this on any sports news places yet and didn't see this "altercation". Whether or not it happened, I am sure that both will share responsibility and it usually starts with someone running that pie hole. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Agreed, if the Manassas players would not have came through running their mouths then nothing would've happened. To be honest, I'm surprised nothing started when they walked through the first time.

I am not saying anything happened I heard it from a friend at the game that something happened and I got on here to see if there was any credibility behind it. Something happened I am saying if he did hit a girl and was suspended that i would be very dissapointed becasue I dont wanna see one of these garbage Middle and East teams beat a Manassas team that is playing men down for a State Championship

Agreed, if the Manassas players would not have came through running their mouths then nothing would've happened. To be honest, I'm surprised nothing started when they walked through the first time.

READ

First off, the Manassas players (not sure who it was, but the kids with the writing in their hair and buckner were the main ones) walked through the Humboldt crowd around the track clapping their hands and saying "We won, we're the best"..."Quit crying"..."We whooped yall's ***es." Totally uncalled for. They kept walking and went to one of the concession stands. The moms and friends of the Humboldt players followed the Manassas players and confronted them about it. That's the part I saw. The rest of this is from what I heard from many witnesses of the incident. The moms and friends walked over and told the manassas players that what they did was uncalled for. The Manassas players didn't pay any attention to what they were saying and one of the girls from Humboldt got too close to Buckner and confronted him about the incident. Buckner told her to shutup and walk off, which the girl didn't and kept getting closer and closer to him until buckner hit her in the face. I was outside of the building walking to class and saw Buckner and a bunch of the Manassas players being pushed outside by their fans and coaches. They were yelling and carrying on about what had just happened, and Buckner kept pounding his fist into his hand and running his mouth. The coach decided that it was best to go to the bus and all of the players and coaches took off. Policemen chased them down to the bus and that's all I saw. I don't have any updates on this incident, but that was very...very...very...uncalled for.

They were going to get something to eat isn't that allowed and expected of kids that had to play at 10:00 meaning that they were hungry. Thats why they was there and i didn't think that your coach went to the concession stand with you.

When you were a kid and you won something didn't you talk about it. Man some of you'll on here act like you'll are saints. Some of you adult still act like this when you do something go and tell somebody. These are kids so remember that.

READ

First off, the Manassas players (not sure who it was, but the kids with the writing in their hair and buckner were the main ones) walked through the Humboldt crowd around the track clapping their hands and saying "We won, we're the best"..."Quit crying"..."We whooped yall's ***es." Totally uncalled for. They kept walking and went to one of the concession stands. The moms and friends of the Humboldt players followed the Manassas players and confronted them about it. That's the part I saw. The rest of this is from what I heard from many witnesses of the incident. The moms and friends walked over and told the manassas players that what they did was uncalled for. The Manassas players didn't pay any attention to what they were saying and one of the girls from Humboldt got too close to Buckner and confronted him about the incident. Buckner told her to shutup and walk off, which the girl didn't and kept getting closer and closer to him until buckner hit her in the face. I was outside of the building walking to class and saw Buckner and a bunch of the Manassas players being pushed outside by their fans and coaches. They were yelling and carrying on about what had just happened, and Buckner kept pounding his fist into his hand and running his mouth. The coach decided that it was best to go to the bus and all of the players and coaches took off. Policemen chased them down to the bus and that's all I saw. I don't have any updates on this incident, but that was very...very...very...uncalled for.

They were going to get something to eat isn't that allowed and expected of kids that had to play at 10:00 meaning that they were hungry. Thats why they was there and i didn't think that your coach went to the concession stand with you.

Really??? Does that call for you to run your mouth to a bunch of Humboldt fans while walking to the concession stand??? Seriously?!

When you were a kid and you won something didn't you talk about it. Man some of you'll on here act like you'll are saints. Some of you adult still act like this when you do something go and tell somebody. These are kids so remember that.

I was smart enough to not walk through a large crowd of an opponent's fanbase. It's just disrespectful.

Really??? Does that call for you to run your mouth to a bunch of Humboldt fans while walking to the concession stand??? Seriously?!

I was smart enough to not walk through a large crowd of an opponent's fanbase. It's just disrespectful.

If they would have walked though there quite some HB fan still would have had something to say. Yes they have that right to talk because they have been doubted from the begining.

YEA RIGHT!

Probably was little punk from the beginning and had to ask some of your teammates to go get it for you.

If they would have walked though there quite some HB fan still would have had something to say. Yes they have that right to talk because they have been doubted from the begining.

YEA RIGHT!

We didn't even say anything to them when they came through talking! It's just not smart in their part period

Sounds like Humboldt used redgolds scouting report. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You know the one where Buckner is lazy and Manassas just wasn't that impressive. Redgold also said Humboldts big were just as good as Buckner. OH one more thing....remember that Woodard guy I have been telling everybody about......I never seen redgold post a word about him...Guees he just totally missed Woodard in his scouting report. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I believer Woddard finished with 16 points and 10 rebounds.....Buckner finished with 14 points 12 rebounds (6 offensive) 4 blocks...not bad for a lazy kid with no heart.....you all do remember that right.....there was plenty of you on here saying that Let's see Crayton finished with 16 pints and 4 rebounds and Taylor 12 points and 6 rebounds and 0 block shots between the two. Let's compare the bigs for a moment:

Buckner/Woodard combined 40 points 22 rebounds (12 offensive rebounds) on 12 for 18 shooting

Taylor/Crayton combined 38 points 10 rebounds (3 offensive rebounds) on 11 for 25 shooting even if you throw in Dunbars 7 boards Manassas two horses still otrebounded Hiumboldt 22 to 17

Manassas outrebounded Humboldt 34 to 29. Good thing Humboldt had Dunbar or else this could have gotten ugly. This was a good game but THE BETTER TEAM WON. Imagine what would have happened had Manassas brought there A game. I guees this wasn't the same Manassas team redgold was telling everybody about that played Middleton. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You people should have known better that to listen to redgolds assesment from watching Manassas/Middleton. Alot of pweople on here HONESTLY DID NOT THINK MANASSAS HAD A SHOT IN THIS GAME even though they had never seen them. I guess you all know now that a 9 point lead in the 3rd against Manassas is not the same as a 3rd quarter lead against Gleason and the likes. You all should have listened to Legend and me this season. Now everybody is going to be all nice and congrat Manassas after dogging them all season....I THINK THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!!!! Now is the time to start seeing all the excuses....I CAN SEE IT COMING. AGAIN THE BEST TEAM WON!!!!!

Zebra, 58, 16, and frankie.......this is not directed at any of you. This is for those that tried to get on here and make me look like a fool for the last three months....YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE TO. These people question my basketball kowledge and acted like I didn't have a clue. I GOT NEWS FOR YOU ALL...I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AND I DON'T COME FROM MY CONCLUSIONS FROM BEING A HOMER!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME.....MOST PEOPLE (BY A LARGE MAJORITY) THOUGHT HUMBOLDT WAS GOING TO WIN THIS GAME......THEY WERE HONESTLY ASO CONFIDENT THEY GOT ON HERE AND POSTED ALL KIND OF SMACK....THAT'S HOW CONFIDENT THEY WERE.

Now, congrats to Humboldt on a gret season. You kids should be proud ad hold your heads up. Maybe some of your fans can learn a thing or two from you guys. Ynlikely, but let's hope so....I figure they will act as if they never said some of the things they did and try to take the high road now. Make no mistake about it...if Humboldt would have won they would be allover this board dogging out and talking and insane ammount of trash about Manassas. Last thing, I would caution anybody from listening to redgold scouting reports.....I tried to tell everybody back then that it was a bunch of junk. Guess we all kow now!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Heck, redgold didn't even include Woddard in his scouting report...that's funny. Seems like he pretty much said all Manassas had was Buckner.

I have to say what a great breakdown! I have question Boykin in the past there are some on here now dogging him! Like i said i have myself but u can't put all of this one on the coach! The bottom line is HBT has not shoot well from the line on a constitant basic all year!! U can not win when u go 822 from the line! I again congratulate Manassas and hope they bring home the gold ball!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

When you Juniors and Seniors in High School your not kids anymore....you have hopefully learned how to act by the time your 17 and 18. If all the allegations are true then if i was Buckner i would be more worried about the police than anything else. People run their mouth all the time but it doesn't give you the right to hit someone especially a female.