Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't there didn't see anything..don't condone violence.BUT if my daughter was jawing to a player I'd jerk her back down to earth so dang quick her head would be spinning.......my kid would be in a WORLD of trouble. She would NOT be allowed to instigate any thing. I DON'T care if they were going around and saying they were number #1 or whatever. My kid would be sitting at home grounded for a long while.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR CHILD WAS PUNCHED IN THE FACE.

I wasn't there didn't see anything..don't condone violence.BUT if my daughter was jawing to a player I'd jerk her back down to earth so dang quick her head would be spinning.......my kid would be in a WORLD of trouble. She would NOT be allowed to instigate any thing. I DON'T care if they were going around and saying they were number #1 or whatever. My kid would be sitting at home grounded for a long while.

I agree with you on that.....but what if she got punched in the face by some guy before you got to her, would you be OK with that!!!!! If this happened it is sad on so many different levels!!!

LOOK HB LOST MAN YOU JUST A BITTER FAN!!! SAY WHAT YOU WONT!!!

redgold is just bitter because Humboldt lost by using his scouting report. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Remeber that scouting report? the one where Manassas/Middelton played. The same scouting report that made ZERO mention of Woodard....remember that one....the one where he said Taylor and Crayton were as good as Buckner? This guy gave Woodard ZERO credit because he never mentioned a word about him even after we tried to tell everybody..... We told him OVER AND OVER AND OVER.....He don't want to talk about the game....LOL Let's compare BUckner/Woodard agaisnt Taylor/Crayton one more time. If Humboldt didn't have Dunbar it would have gotten ugly...heck, if Manassas would have broughtthere A game it would have gotten ugly to. The offensive rebound numbers are staggering...talk about lopsided....I bet redgold knows who Woddard is now.

Buckner/Woodard combined 40 points 22 rebounds (12 offensive rebounds) on 12 for 18 shooting

Taylor/Crayton combined 38 points 10 rebounds (3 offensive rebounds) on 11 for 25 shooting even if you throw in Dunbars 7 boards Manassas two horses still otrebounded Hiumboldt 22 to 17

redgold is just bitter because Humboldt lost by using his scouting report. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Remeber that scouting report? the one where Manassas/Middelton played. The same scouting report that made ZERO mention of Woodard....remember that one....the one where he said Taylor and Crayton were as good as Buckner? This guy gave Woodard ZERO credit because he never mentioned a word about him even after we tried to tell everybody..... We told him OVER AND OVER AND OVER.....He don't want to talk about the game....LOL Let's compare BUckner/Woodard agaisnt Taylor/Crayton one more time. If Humboldt didn't have Dunbar it would have gotten ugly...heck, if Manassas would have broughtthere A game it would have gotten ugly to. The offensive rebound numbers are staggering...talk about lopsided....I bet redgold knows who Woddard is now.

Buckner/Woodard combined 40 points 22 rebounds (12 offensive rebounds) on 12 for 18 shooting

Taylor/Crayton combined 38 points 10 rebounds (3 offensive rebounds) on 11 for 25 shooting even if you throw in Dunbars 7 boards Manassas two horses still otrebounded Hiumboldt 22 to 17

YANKEE YOU GOT ME TWISTED, I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THE GAME WE CAME WE PLAYED WE LOST.

BUCKNER ASSAULTED A KID,

ARE YOU OK WITH IT!!!