Single A State Tournament..

TempleTrue

Thanks. So I know we cant change the draw but just for fun how do you think they sould set the bracket? Let the coaches, TSSAA officials, and some media vote on it or what?

just the use of some common sense to avoid the two best teams being in the same brackett would be the easiest way. just look and say: "oh, lets see here, even though I work for the notoriously lazy and incompetent TSSAA even I have enough sense to make sure that b/f we do this blind draw lets make sure humboldt and manassas are in opposite sides."

Then everybody in the room would stand up and give a confused akward round of applause b/c most wouldnt be smart enough to figure out what that guy had just said but wanted to clap just b/c they though they should have b/c it just sounded so smart that it must have been a good idea!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Notice, its pretty much the Temple/ Grace people saying it doesn matter, "gotta win 3 anyway," etc... it DOES MATTER B/C THE BEST TEAM MAY WIN IT BUT THE SECOND BEST TEAM DOESNT DESERVE TO GET PUT OUT FIRST ROUND AND LEAVE WITH NOTHING WHLE WATCHING SOMEONE THEY WOULD BEAT BY 20 GO HOME WITH THE SILVER. Since yall keep saying things that elude to only who the winner is as being important why dont we just give out Gold Balls only and do away with the Silver Balls... after all times are hard and that could save the TSSAA like $500!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look I'm not from either of these schools. I haven't seen either one of them play but I do pay close attention to all the best teams in tennessee and around the country. And all year these 2 teams have been the best 2 teams in single A. And it really is ashame they are playin in the 1st round instead of the championship.

All I said was that the game in question was not the most hyped game for everyone in TN. There are plenty of fans on the east side too. The tourny is set so everyone needs to stop the whinning about how unfair the draw was and about how Man. & Hum. should not meet in the first game. Well, life isn't fair, so get ready to play ball and let it go. How can they say they are the best 2 teams in single A if they have not played everyone. Grace and Temple have worked hard to be where they are and I think they deserve to be there. It is insulting to keep hearing everyone in the west saying that they don't. So, as I said before.....get over yourselves!!!

In my opinion there is no records as of today everyone is 0-0. Now hypothetically on paper yes Manassis and Humboldt and even Tennessee Temple are very good basketball teams. But come Wednesday you can throw out the rankings because everyone now has earned the right to be in Murfreesboro. The blind draw is a very good selection for all 8 teams in each class some got good draws others got bad draws but you just have to accept it and play.

Everyone now is going to have to compete and is deffinitely going to be playing their best basketball. So like I said before on paper it might be an easy task for some teams but realisticly come Wednesday everyone is going to be ready to play from A all the way to AAA so I wouldn't over look anybody at all.

Coach RC