Knoxville Bearden (35-2) vs Clarksville NE (26-6)

Icy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have some ok size. But I think bearden will destroy them down low. They hustle and have good shooters. Alderson is there best player. He is about 6'3 and long. Is a very good shooter. Especially midrange. But like I said I think bearden wins pretty easily.

ok size, are you kidding me....lol...this team is really big...They are deep. The coach plays anywhere between 10-12 players....

They have at least 4 players between 6'5-6'8 and 5 or 6 players between 6'2-6'4....If Bearden wins, this will by no means be an easy victory....They are well coached and from their size, they look like a big Memphis Team....

ok size, are you kidding me....lol...this team is really big...They are deep. The coach plays anywhere between 10-12 players....

They have at least 4 players between 6'5-6'8 and 5 or 6 players between 6'2-6'4....If Bearden wins, this will by no means be an easy victory....They are well coached and from their size, they look like a big Memphis Team....

The 2 big guys that swap in and out aren't athletic. And I think that's where its gonna hurt northeast.

ok lets see if i can keep my streak alive ive predicted em right for 5 games ill make this 6...

ill make another bold statement Bearden by atleast 17...

White Station and RE are the only ones that have a chance.

I dont care how big Clarksville is they wont match up athletically with this team this Bearden team is way too good for them... what many dont understand these 6'6 6'7 guys for bearden arent post players they play like gaurds they can shoot and play down low and they are quick and can put there arm pits in the rim. so please put the post players on Bearden then Clarksville will get killed there best matchup on them is a gaurd a tall gaurd that can move and jump. If not it will be a very very long game.

No offense to Clarksville, just you dont understand this team they only have one true post player the rest are big gaurds.

Scottie Hopson would be a perfect comparison to these bearden players same size and they play just like him... except just not as good as scottie lol

ok lets see if i can keep my streak alive ive predicted em right for 5 games ill make this 6...

ill make another bold statement Bearden by atleast 17...

White Station and RE are the only ones that have a chance.

I dont care how big Clarksville is they wont match up athletically with this team this Bearden team is way too good for them... what many dont understand these 6'6 6'7 guys for bearden arent post players they play like gaurds they can shoot and play down low and they are quick and can put there arm pits in the rim. so please put the post players on Bearden then Clarksville will get killed there best matchup on them is a gaurd a tall gaurd that can move and jump. If not it will be a very very long game.

No offense to Clarksville, just you dont understand this team they only have one true post player the rest are big gaurds.

Scottie Hopson would be a perfect comparison to these bearden players same size and they play just like him... except just not as good as scottie lol

Don't be surprise of the outcome if its not in your favor. I'm not saying that Clarksville will win but it will not be a blowout...

Bearden big two big guys better not get in foul trouble....They are big and deep...

Bearden is deep too they have 5 players over 6'5... and thats the starters lol. it goes 6'5, 6'6 6'7 6'7, then comes there only true post at 6'9.

but yes i agree they do gotta stay outta foul trouble and Bearden plays 10 deep they roll 5 in 5 out the whole game, even though i think that is retarted to do at times.

Bearden is deep too they have 5 players over 6'5... and thats the starters lol. it goes 6'5, 6'6 6'7 6'7, then comes there only true post at 6'9.

but yes i agree they do gotta stay outta foul trouble and Bearden plays 10 deep they roll 5 in 5 out the whole game, even though i think that is retarted to do at times.

Let the games begin....

Northeast's biggest problem may be that they have never been on this stage before. Bearden has played big time competition before--including Oak Hill, which is always an event--and will not be phased by the spotlight of the state tournament.

Northeast got unlucky on the draw here, as I think they really could match up with some other teams in AAA. As it is, they play the #1 team in the state and will have their work cut out for them. Their pride, and coach, will keep it close, but Bearden will advance.