Anderson County vs. Catholic predictions?

hsbaseball

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these will be two very well played games for both teams. The Mavericks have some very high quality baseball players and will show up to play in both games. It should be interesting to see how they do in coming back from their spring break trip and mustering up the energy after that first day back at school. Catholic has some very good players, that not alot of people know. Hookman and Morash have both homered this first week and i'm sure Irwin will by the time the two teams play. The series will ride on starting pitching as the matchups appear quite even on paper. Irwin vs Price and York vs Peters. It should be fun as these two top 10 knoxville area teams play it out.

Prediction Game 1 AC-6 Catholic-5

Game 2 AC-4 Catholic-7

I think these will be two very well played games for both teams. The Mavericks have some very high quality baseball players and will show up to play in both games. It should be interesting to see how they do in coming back from their spring break trip and mustering up the energy after that first day back at school. Catholic has some very good players, that not alot of people know. Hookman and Morash have both homered this first week and i'm sure Irwin will by the time the two teams play. The series will ride on starting pitching as the matchups appear quite even on paper. Irwin vs Price and York vs Peters. It should be fun as these two top 10 knoxville area teams play it out.

Prediction Game 1 AC-6 Catholic-5

Game 2 AC-4 Catholic-7

yes thats probably a good prediction.... but im not sure but i think if price throws a complete game on night 1 and york throws a complete game on night two then a.c. will win both... but im not sure.... looking forward to it..... will be a great series..

yeah thats true but... seeing as how both of them are faggles who complain about their arms all day.... i doubt they will both throw a complete game. Should be a great fun atmosphere though

Yea your right. I hope for Catholic's sake that their arms are hurting because if they aren't then there is no way Catholic scores 5 and 7 runs. The meetings between the two are earlier this year, which i hate. The main reason that I hate they meet early this year is because after AC wins, Catholic fans will be saying they are not in prime condition yet and just wait until later. Then they will just say something like come play us in football. Good luck to AC and to you two "faggles", don't take what balla1881 said personally, it's just that Catholic pitchers dont know how much strain your arm gets when you throw over 85mph consistently.

Yea your right. I hope for Catholic's sake that their arms are hurting because if they aren't then there is no way Catholic scores 5 and 7 runs. The meetings between the two are earlier this year, which i hate. The main reason that I hate they meet early this year is because after AC wins, Catholic fans will be saying they are not in prime condition yet and just wait until later. Then they will just say something like come play us in football. Good luck to AC and to you two "faggles", don't take what balla1881 said personally, it's just that Catholic pitchers dont know how much strain your arm gets when you throw over 85mph consistently.

YOUR lame excuse will be, "we just got back from spring break" No need to bring up football, AC is pretty much a non factor. In our eyes, always has, always will be. By the way, bring on your 85mph pitching, and we'll rock your freakin world.

dont see how theyre "a non factor" They did beat you all last year and had you beat in the district championship through 6 innings.... so keep your head on straight there Shamrock. You guys aren't Farragut just yet.

PS I am /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

YOUR lame excuse will be, "we just got back from spring break" No need to bring up football, AC is pretty much a non factor. In our eyes, always has, always will be. By the way, bring on your 85mph pitching, and we'll rock your freakin world.

HEY littlerock what was CATLICKS excuse a couple of years back when coach MIKE GUINNS AC team smoked them 5 times in one season?