Summertown, Columbia Acadamy, Richland

UNC23

summertown does have a new catcher this year, Huddleston is his name i believe, from what i have seen he is much better tha Brewer last year i expect big things from the boys in blue this year

The Boys in Blue did well last night. They Beat Perry County 22-2 at Perry County. All the young players are doing well, the basketball boys are back, and if the rain will hold off, they should continue to do well. Clint Gobbell had 2 grand slams last night at Perry County and they play good team ball. WAY TO GO EAGLES

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Boys in Blue did well last night. They Beat Perry County 22-2 at Perry County. All the young players are doing well, the basketball boys are back, and if the rain will hold off, they should continue to do well. Clint Gobbell had 2 grand slams last night at Perry County and they play good team ball. WAY TO GO EAGLES

Gobbell can smash!

i can already tell you CA is at a disadvantage they are a pitching and deffence team and idk who they will pitching seeing how they will have district games monday and teusday where Summertown is just gonna flat out wear it out at the plate 1-9 can hit i havent seen them play this year but i know they can swing it

how is CA this season i haven't heard much from them.. but i played against them two seasons ago and they killed us!!! they must have one heck of a region cause i heard they didn't make it to the state tourny.. i don't no anything about the region but it sounds STACKED!! who all is in it??

CA looked to be having a down year(before the season started), they were getting a new coach, returning a really good pitcher and that was about it. They've started out 6-0 or whatever lookin to be one of the best teams in the region(they're the number 1 team in their district) they seem to play really good together, and should get really far. what school are you from(went to)?

the other top contenders in the region are summertown and richland probably. cornersville is prob 4-5 down the list.

CA looked to be having a down year(before the season started), they were getting a new coach, returning a really good pitcher and that was about it. They've started out 6-0 or whatever lookin to be one of the best teams in the region(they're the number 1 team in their district) they seem to play really good together, and should get really far. what school are you from(went to)?

the other top contenders in the region are summertown and richland probably. cornersville is prob 4-5 down the list.

i went to coalfield.. they killed us in a tourny my junior year.. we had a lot of off the field issues regarding the players fightin with each other up there so thats why we had a absolutely HORRIBLE showing.. but it got solved and ended up winning our district and losing in the region.. but they were very very good then.. that catcher they had hit i think 3 homers that game.. but it was after Lookout Valley beat us 9-8 in extra innings.. that region sounds very impressive. i have heard about summertown and from wat i have heard they are usually very good... but like i said im not from there and don't no much about them...