Summertown, Columbia Acadamy, Richland

UNC23

i think two of these three teams will end up in the state tournement Richland and CA both will really want to winn their disrict tournement to stay away from Summer down on that monday thats what it will really come down to for Richland and CA not that either of them cant beat Summertown cause i think they both could but they will deffinetly wanna stay away from them in the first round of the region

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't been to many games this year but i dont see how you could say richland or ca could be the top in the region... summertown has lost two games but they were by 1 run and 2runs and from what i hear they were in the game and had a good chance of winning both of them

ca has put up pretty good offensive numbers but summertown put up 22 against the 2nd best team in district 12! just from looking at the teams summertown beat in the tullahoma invitational, i believe summertown has got to be the early favorite to win the region... i guess we will se in a couple of weeks when they play columbia academy

Thats what needs to be said but you say that Summertown has to loses so how can you count out CA since they dont have any?

Summertown's two losses were 3-1 against Franklin and 6-5 against Coffee Co, two top notch AAA schools. Also, Summertown was missing some starters because of basketball. The fact that they played these two teams close says something about their team. Do you honestly think that CA could hang with either of these teams?

i think two of these three teams will end up in the state tournement Richland and CA both will really want to winn their disrict tournement to stay away from Summer down on that monday thats what it will really come down to for Richland and CA not that either of them cant beat Summertown cause i think they both could but they will deffinetly wanna stay away from them in the first round of the region

Thats the thing about baseball, everyone has to bring their A game every day. Anyone can beat anyone. But if Stown brings their A game, CA and Richland will lose on Monday and Wednesday

Yes i do because in a scrimmage game they lost to lawrence co 4-0 and thats another top notch AAA school

Lawrence Co. is not playing good baseball at all right now. If I'm not mistaken I believe they have a sub .500 record

this year stown is goin for a 3peat in region. thats almost a given. The only games they have lost year have been to 3A schools and they gave them good games (3-1 to Franklin and 6-5 to Coffee Co.) Stown is headin to state again this year!!!

congratulations summertown has LOST to two good teams. thats somethin CA cant say, since they have lost 0 games to good teams. im pretty sure when CA played lawrence they were missin players because of basketball also.

and when you say you beat the 2nd best team by 20 or whatever that just shows you have a weak district.

im not saying that summertown wont win region but im not gonna give it to them. because if CA or Richland bring there A game i think they could beat summertown monday and wendsday, heck prob thursday and friday too. but im sure if they dont show up they'd probably lose all those games.

but i guess we will see in a few weeks the year is still very early. all teams need to hope there are no injuries.

congratulations summertown has LOST to two good teams. thats somethin CA cant say, since they have lost 0 games to good teams. im pretty sure when CA played lawrence they were missin players because of basketball also.

and when you say you beat the 2nd best team by 20 or whatever that just shows you have a weak district.

im not saying that summertown wont win region but im not gonna give it to them. because if CA or Richland bring there A game i think they could beat summertown monday and wendsday, heck prob thursday and friday too. but im sure if they dont show up they'd probably lose all those games.

but i guess we will see in a few weeks the year is still very early. all teams need to hope there are no injuries.

weak district? possibly...i dont think so

but you are right about summertown losing 2 games and ca hasnt lost any but ca doesnt play any good AAA teams like summertown does. i understand u beat lawrenceburg in a scrimmage but the key word there is "scrimmage"

summertown may have lost 2 games to AAA teams but they have also beat 2 good AAA teams if ca would scheadule anybody then this would be a different story, but they haven't played any real good teams this year... however, it looks like they will play a REAL good team april 17