Summertown, Columbia Acadamy, Richland

UNC23

weak district? possibly...i dont think so

but you are right about summertown losing 2 games and ca hasnt lost any but ca doesnt play any good AAA teams like summertown does. i understand u beat lawrenceburg in a scrimmage but the key word there is "scrimmage"

summertown may have lost 2 games to AAA teams but they have also beat 2 good AAA teams if ca would scheadule anybody then this would be a different story, but they haven't played any real good teams this year... however, it looks like they will play a REAL good team april 17

i actually believed they lost to laurence county.

with the exception of 1 game every game CA has played has been district.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But CA doesnt play teams like Zion Hampshire Mt Pleasant. Yea they dont play the best teams in the state but they were supposed to but the tournament got rained out not CAs fault and yes they do play teams like Santa fe and Huntland but its way better competition than what is in district 12

If district 12 is so weak then how do you explain Mt. Pleasant, about the 4th best team in 12A, beating Richland 5-0?

i dont want to put down anybody but honestly summertown is so deep in their line up and defencivly its outrageous 1 through 9 is stacked so if you really think CA can handle them yea CAs got a great pitcher but what else?????

summertowns opponents acording to coacht schedules are

23-45

opponents have a 51% win percentage

CA's opponents are

16-26

opponents have a 61% win percentage

since summerotown has played a lot more games the win percentage means a lot more than the records.

i dont know how accurate these are because a lot of the scores wernt filled in, but according to this summertowns opponents arnt much better than CA's

summertowns opponents acording to coacht schedules are

23-45

opponents have a 51% win percentage

CA's opponents are

16-26

opponents have a 61% win percentage

since summerotown has played a lot more games the win percentage means a lot more than the records.

i dont know how accurate these are because a lot of the scores wernt filled in, but according to this summertowns opponents arnt much better than CA's

Did you honestly just say that Summertown's opponents aren't much better than CA's??? CA doesn't even play any AA schools much less any good AAA schools like Summertown does. And on top of that Summertown beat two of those AAA teams. CA is stuck playing A schools and not even really good A schools. Summertown was INVITED to play in 3 different AAA tournaments, that has to say something about what the good schools really think of Summertown. We will find out how good CA actually is from the beginning of April on when they start playing some real baseball

Because i bet you anything that mt pleasant threw nance and richland threw a freshmen or Sands. Why doesnt Mt pleasant play CA

I'm not 100% sure on this, but i was told that mt. plesant threw a freshman against Richland. And i'm not saying that Richland is a bad team. I know some of their players and they're good atheletes. I'm just saying that district 12 is not THAT much weaker than district 11.

Did you honestly just say that Summertown's opponents aren't much better than CA's??? CA doesn't even play any AA schools much less any good AAA schools like Summertown does. And on top of that Summertown beat two of those AAA teams. CA is stuck playing A schools and not even really good A schools. Summertown was INVITED to play in 3 different AAA tournaments, that has to say something about what the good schools really think of Summertown. We will find out how good CA actually is from the beginning of April on when they start playing some real baseball

no i didnt say CA's opponents were better than summertowns. i plugged in numbers, and the numbers said CA's opponents win percentage was higher.

I think if CA could control the weather they would because the first weekend of the season they were supposed to play in a loretto tournament and play Spring Hill Loretto and Mt pleasant and this last weekend the summertown classic they were supposed to play perry co and lewis co so it aint like they didnt schedule big schools it just so happens the weather didnt hold up for them

look it dont mater what anyone says on here it doesnt even matter when summertown and ca play april 17 im sure all of you will talk it up though when one team wins..probably summertown.. but the only thing that matters is when and if they play in the tourney both teams have a shot at makin it to state ca being led by kerry workman could beat anyone in the state when he throws and summertown being led by clint gobbell and that great group of seniors summertowns line up can flat out crank the ball.. we will see when tourney time rolls around