Grace vs. Manassas

TempleTrue

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt guards better than Knox Grace guards....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Knox Grace did the same thing last year...Came in with gaudy record left with a big 1st round loss...

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THEY HAD A BASKETBALL TEAM. Is this who we are talking about?

Chattanooga Grace Baptist

Nickname: Golden Eagles

Coach:Jon Mattheiss, 20th season. 20yrs and never been to the state come on now be serious.

School record: 26-5.

Final AP ranking:Not ranked.

State tournament history: First appearance.

State titles: None.

Scouting report:Brandon Herman (Jr., 6-0, 20.6 ppg, 3 apg) leads the Golden Eagles and has an offer from MTSU. Patrick Shaughnessy (Sr., 6-9, 11.5 ppg, 8 rpg) is a Charleston Southern sign

I also think a key reason grace will win is that church and herman are better than any two of manassas guards. my goodness.

Nope I know that manassas doesn't always play like that...but now everyone knows that they CAN play like that...my goodness.

1. Does Grace have the personnel that Humboldt has to MAKE THEM play like that? Craigmont and Ridgeway did. Question is, does Grace?

2. These are teenagers. Everybody already knows they're not gonna be anywhere near flawless.

3. You have got to be kidding me by mocking the "my goodness". Please come up a little bit. My point is that you were saying they better be careful. Name me ONE team in the STATE TOURNAMENT that you can play without being careful.

You people often bring me to the edge of just giving up on you.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THEY HAD A BASKETBALL TEAM. Is this who we are talking about?

Coach:Jon Mattheiss, 20th season. 20yrs and never been to the state come on now be serious.

Scouting report:Brandon Herman (Jr., 6-0, 20.6 ppg, 3 apg) leads the Golden Eagles and has an offer from MTSU. Patrick Shaughnessy (Sr., 6-9, 11.5 ppg, 8 rpg) is a Charleston Southern sign

WOW OPEN MOUTH INSERT BIG FAT IDIOTIC FOOT!! I love how moronic you are...

Mattheiss has been to the state tourney twice in the last 5-6 years..championship twice...two silver balls...can't seem to win the big one...

I love that you are an idiot...

OH WELL HERE WE GO ONCE AGAIN. Have to come over here and stop some of this talking over here also.

I don't believe anyone asked you to come over here and stop anything.....go back to your buddies talking about the big blow up in the hall!!! If Buckner thought that was a fight....... see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not Grace's first appearance at State.

They were in the final game in 2006 and lost against Union City.

They were also in State Final Game in 2004 and lost against Unaka.

1. Does Grace have the personnel that Humboldt has to MAKE THEM play like that? Craigmont and Ridgeway did. Question is, does Grace?

2. These are teenagers. Everybody already knows they're not gonna be anywhere near flawless.

3. You have got to be kidding me by mocking the "my goodness". Please come up a little bit. My point is that you were saying they better be careful. Name me ONE team in the STATE TOURNAMENT that you can play without being careful.

You people often bring me to the edge of just giving up on you.

hey...you along with everyone else act like manassas should just be handed the gold ball now..or if humboldt won..they should just be given the gold ball... I am saying careful...grace could be a handful...and could just beat manassas...