What do yall think of Summertown this year?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... There are four teams left and if you listen too hard to some of the west teams, there were at least six underdogs at the tournament, so I would not feel too sorry for myself.

Summertown looked like a very good team yesterday. I think they may give Temple a game tomorrow but I do not think they will win. Temple will do what it takes to win tomorrow.

Well... There are four teams left and if you listen too hard to some of the west teams, there were at least six underdogs at the tournament, so I would not feel too sorry for myself.

Summertown looked like a very good team yesterday. I think they may give Temple a game tomorrow but I do not think they will win. Temple will do what it takes to win tomorrow.

i agree bird. im sory summertown you will need some kind of special strategy to pull this upset off.

Should be a good game. I'll say this for Summertown, nobody will play harder, and they relish the thought of being the dog. Nobody picked them to get out of the region. Collinwood and Culleoka were both ranked, and Trotter pulled an upset in back to back games. Don't sleep on them, they have been in this situation before.

Should be a good game. I'll say this for Summertown, nobody will play harder, and they relish the thought of being the dog. Nobody picked them to get out of the region. Collinwood and Culleoka were both ranked, and Trotter pulled an upset in back to back games. Don't sleep on them, they have been in this situation before.

I enjoyed watching them play today. They seem like a good bunch of kids with a lot of spunk.

Summertown gave Temple all they wanted today. Down 15 points in the 2nd half and cut it to 4 with 3 minutes to go.

Nobody plays with more guts and determination than the Summertown Eagle squad I saw play today.

To the poster that said Temple had a "cakewalk" to the championship game...ask Temple what they think.