Who will coach Cleveland? Who are the new candidates?

auburn

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a great choice! Imagine the offensive show that might be with all the athletes at Cleveland. The competetion at that level would be some different that at Norte Dame.

What about the D Coordinator at Red Bank? There is a South Pitt connection in the CHS administration, too!

I am new to this and saw yall talking about different people. The best bet would have to be Kenny Cobble who is the D Coordinator at Red Bank. He is one of the top assistant coaches in the Chattanooga Area. He would be a great fit at Cleveland. Year in and Year out his defenses have been among the top within Region 4-4A. Cleveland needs to go with Cobble.

Another top assistant coach that should be looked at is Scotty Smith - the Defensive Coordinator at Walker Valley. He had a great performance against Cleveland this year. He was named DC of the year in Region 4-4A. Has also been the DC of the year a couple of times in Region 2-5A when he was at Soddy Daisy. Great coach and a great man!

I am new to this and saw yall talking about different people. The best bet would have to be Kenny Cobble who is the D Coordinator at Red Bank. He is one of the top assistant coaches in the Chattanooga Area. He would be a great fit at Cleveland. Year in and Year out his defenses have been among the top within Region 4-4A. Cleveland needs to go with Cobble.

Welcome to the T.

I hope it's someone that can win when it counts...

although i am from cleveland, why dont they try to get coach steve cochran,he is from rhea county and is coaching somewhere up in morgan county. he is a fenominal coach, and a great strength and conditioning coach, he has a couple of national championship rings from carson newman, and really knows is stuff. i have a friend that knows him and he says that he is a tremendous christian and is high on discipline. He also says that he really knows his x's and o's as well, i just thought i would ask about it. he played under coach bill horton, so you know he knows about football. plus with his national chanpionships he knows what it takes to win.

I will say it again. Cleveland really needs to take a close look at Kenny Cobble. He is young and has an amazing trac record as the Defensive Coordinator at Red Bank. He is as ready as anybody to be a head coach. I really think that if Cleveland doesn't go after Cobble that they would make a huge mistake. Its allready late in the off season with spring ball just around the corner and a wrong hire would be devasting to a program.

And why not??? Since Red Bank moved down into the old Region 4-4A...Cleveland has yet to beat Red Bank. So if you cant seem to beat them then you might as well go get some of their ammo when you have the chance.

There will only be one Slaughter coming out of Red Bank. Any deeper than that, Cleveland would seem desperate.