Wayne Co. vs. East Hickman

betweenthehedges

Wow! from some of the other posts I've read, I would have thought East Hickman would have easily handled us last night! They didn't though, final score was 2-2. Eagles were solid, but I don't know if they are quite as good as everyone thinks they are or they think they are according to some other posts. Anyways, with that tie and momentum builder I think that the Wildcats have a solid change in the district. What do you think about Wayne Co. or District 12 A/AA???

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! from some of the other posts I've read, I would have thought East Hickman would have easily handled us last night! They didn't though, final score was 2-2. Eagles were solid, but I don't know if they are quite as good as everyone thinks they are or they think they are according to some other posts. Anyways, with that tie and momentum builder I think that the Wildcats have a solid change in the district. What do you think about Wayne Co. or District 12 A/AA???

the reffs never called any hand balls against the wild cats. there were to many to count. it was rediculous

you might contend, but didn't CA beat ya'll 6-1?? and sources tell me that was their fifth game in three games, so they were tired as well.

days** not games

you might contend, but didn't CA beat ya'll 6-1?? and sources tell me that was their fifth game in three games, so they were tired as well.

days** not games

I am not saying that Wayne Co. will win the district! I feel that they will compete. I do believe after observing the game and others in the district I have seen that CA is head and shoulders better than the other teams in the district. I have noticed other posts that state East Hickman may have a good chance to win the district. I do not think that they have a chance to win the district after watching them play. They are not fast enough on offense and seem to play selfish at times and their defense makes too many little mistakes. (This is just from what I saw). I do know that they are a pretty good team, just not as good as some of the players think....By players, I mean the players that I have seen post on other threads.

the reffs never called any hand balls against the wild cats. there were to many to count. it was rediculous

I'd say that is on the refs not the wildcats. There were also some tripping and other calls that should have been called the other way and weren't, so I think that was pretty even.

Forrest went to their house tuesday and beat them 4-0.they had 37 shots on goal but couldn't quite put them in the net.Wayne Co is tough but not a top contender in their district.

Forrest did play a good game, but they only had 2 goals on the starting goalie. If the goalie had not gotten sick and leave the game then you might not have beat them 4-0.

How many shots on goal did you take against the starting goalie? and how many against the backup?

Forrest did play a good game, but they only had 2 goals on the starting goalie. If the goalie had not gotten sick and leave the game then you might not have beat them 4-0.

How many shots on goal did you take against the starting goalie? and how many against the backup?

I'm pretty sure we had close to 25 shots on goal on the starting goalie. I will give him a lot of credit though; he made some very impressive saves on some tough shots. How did he get sick? I wondered why he came out.

I'm pretty sure we had close to 25 shots on goal on the starting goalie. I will give him a lot of credit though; he made some very impressive saves on some tough shots. How did he get sick? I wondered why he came out.

He had an asthma attack. They had mowed the field right before the game. He made it longer than we thought he would, but it started getting worse toward the end. He would have rather stayed in the game, but it is better to be safe than sorry.