REGION 1 AND 2

MrTSSAA

Once again... These regions are lacking compared to the rest of the state... I don't know if Fulton is in region 2 or region 3 but... if there in region 3 then Region 1 and 2 doesn't have anyone left participating...

Keep playing on the mountain..., then go to state for one game and go right back up there...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again... These regions are lacking compared to the rest of the state... I don't know if Fulton is in region 2 or region 3 but... if there in region 3 then Region 1 and 2 doesn't have anyone left participating...

Keep playing on the mountain..., then go to state for one game and go right back up there...

Did your team make it to State?

Did your team make it to State?

My team has never made it to state... That, I feel, is my anguish against these east tenn teams... Several years "my team" gets put out by good middle tenn teams and play some west tenn teams that make it to the boro... and more often than not they play some east tenn team and beat them... I just don't think it's fair to get to play in one area all year... After regions... sub-state should be drawn out of a hat... reg champ plays at home, reg runner up goes whereever.... Memphis to Mountain City... a true play in game to see who gets to state... not just I'll play in my area and make it to state and then my area gets beat every time...

I guess it's the same as if your a senior give it your all for the last 7 years to make it to that level, but get beat in a close game by a good team... and then you have some sophmore who gets to go to state, and possibly win it... never play any important minutes, but still get the chance but didn't do anything to earn the right to be there...

This is the truth... is it not...

HAHAHAHAHA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...

Yeah... maybe one year they will make it in something.... Girls were 3 pts away from state this year... Several teams with enough talent over the last few years, but unfortunately they have stumbled along the way... and don't get to play in a region like Hampton does...

Yeah... maybe one year they will make it in something.... Girls were 3 pts away from state this year... Several teams with enough talent over the last few years, but unfortunately they have stumbled along the way... and don't get to play in a region like Hampton does...

well, what region do they play in????? come on up to the sticks anytime. they in a, aa, or aaa????

and, fulton is in region 2 and the defending state champions in aa. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

My team has never made it to state... That, I feel, is my anguish against these east tenn teams... Several years "my team" gets put out by good middle tenn teams and play some west tenn teams that make it to the boro... and more often than not they play some east tenn team and beat them... I just don't think it's fair to get to play in one area all year... After regions... sub-state should be drawn out of a hat... reg champ plays at home, reg runner up goes whereever.... Memphis to Mountain City... a true play in game to see who gets to state... not just I'll play in my area and make it to state and then my area gets beat every time...

I guess it's the same as if your a senior give it your all for the last 7 years to make it to that level, but get beat in a close game by a good team... and then you have some sophmore who gets to go to state, and possibly win it... never play any important minutes, but still get the chance but didn't do anything to earn the right to be there...

This is the truth... is it not...

yeah. this makes alot of since in todays economy. lets send teams all the way across the state to play one game. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

, but unfortunately they have stumbled along the way... and don't get to play in a region like Hampton does...

Here I take up for you baller and then you go and badmouth my team and my school...thought your girls would get there this year...hopefully it will spur them on for next season...

yeah. this makes alot of since in todays economy. lets send teams all the way across the state to play one game. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

That's worst case senerio "Memphis to Mountain City" several substate games every year are two hours plus every year anyway... I'll tell you what... don't buy two packs of cigarettes a day, or play to play the lottery everyday and you can make the trip as well... I tell you what you can do... the week of the game you can give me $4 day and I'll set it back for you and by the end of the week you can go... I mean come on... average travel would probably be 4-5 hrs and you get a better possible state tourney... with all the best teams... It would only be one game...